A young Sub meets a new Top

11 Posts
9 Users
9 Likes
Sir-Derrick.BVP
(@sir-derrick-bvp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We messaged back and forth off one of the posts, he posted a pic of his massive long cock, had to be 10-11” not that thick kinda thin but really long.

He said he was looking for a daddy to suck off and be dominated by. I told him I like edging and milking my subs and that I’d want to pin him down and force him to cum. He wanted to be face fucked and eat cum.

I coordinated a time to meet at SW, it was a first for him to be a dirty slut taking a load from an older guy. 

He was 19 and I was 31, he showed up and was so nervous, very shy, wouldn’t make eye contact but he was super cute. Soft looking lips, very skinny, with long dark hair covering his forehead. He was so nervous but I calmed him down.

Took him by the hand to a corner of the maze out of eye sight. I unlocked the room. 

I pulled him in tilted his head and we passionately kissed. He moaned and I could feel his massive cock pulse. I grabbed his hand and guided it to my throbbing cock, he moaned again as I probed his mouth with my tongue, he was so soft and tasted minty. I told him to get to his knees and he did. He started to undo my belt and expose my bulge. He went in and took a deep sniff and lightly bit my bulge through my briefs.

I pulled him back up and made out with him again. And guided his hand under my briefs as I held him by his neck. He moaned so loud, and as did I as I felt his cold hand wrap around my cock, feeling him explore just by touch, I lowered him down and my cock popped out. I told him only kisses nothing more. He kissed my balls and shaft and really focused on my cock. Hands free. I could see he was so horny that he reached into his pants. I grabbed his neck and lifted him up he moaned. I reached down and pulled off his pants and underwear, his massive thin cock popped out. We made out and grinded our cocks together.

I told him he is not allowed to touch himself, that reward is for me. 

He lowered and started sucking me, moaning and slobbering all over my cock, it felt great, after a while I pulled him back up to taste his wet mouth. Tasting my precum off his tongue and lips. 

I told him I want him to ride me, he said I was too thick, I told him I don’t care you are going to take my cock like a good little boy.

He turned and bent over, he was very hairy, I spat on my hand and rubbed his hairy hole, he moaned as I got 1 then 2 fingers in. He was actually perfectly loose, I was going to fit right in. I pulled him back onto my cock all in one go all the way to the base, he moaned and screamed saying oh my god daddy. 

I couldn’t handle myself and didn’t take it slow just fully pulling out and driving back in all the way to the base, driving deep into him over and over with a steady rhythm. His hips had perfect indents for my hands and I just used him like a flashlight on my cock, till he yelled I’m going to cum!!

I stopped. Pulled out and turned him around, had him lower and take my cock in his mouth cleaning off all his juices, as he did so he tried to finish himself and I slapped him, told him that’s for me. After he cleaned my cock I lifted him onto the bed and his cock and balls dangled over the edge, I started sucking and stroking his shaft, he was so close it wasn’t going to take long, I felt him tense and I stood up, lowered him onto my cock and held him under his legs the second my cock fully filled him he erupted, just rope after rope, cumming all over his stomach and he was trembling. His ass gripped onto my cock so hard I couldn’t even cum, just feel his orgasm vibrate through him. He shot 6-7 large ropes of cum all over himself and he was exhausted, and embarrassed. He became shy right away and his cock went limp after cumming so hard. 

I slid out of him, he wanted to get dressed right away, told me thank you but it was a little too intense and that he needed to go.

He left my room, messaged me thank you and that he would like to meet up again.

It was so intense and hot, wild and crazy. I have been chasing an experience like that ever since.

Embrace Being You!

Posted : 05/02/2024 12:53 pm
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @sir-derrick-bvp

We messaged back and forth off one of the posts, he posted a pic of his massive long cock, had to be 10-11” not that thick kinda thin but really long.

He said he was looking for a daddy to suck off and be dominated by. I told him I like edging and milking my subs and that I’d want to pin him down and force him to cum. He wanted to be face fucked and eat cum.

I coordinated a time to meet at SW, it was a first for him to be a dirty slut taking a load from an older guy. 

He was 19 and I was 31, he showed up and was so nervous, very shy, wouldn’t make eye contact but he was super cute. Soft looking lips, very skinny, with long dark hair covering his forehead. He was so nervous but I calmed him down.

Took him by the hand to a corner of the maze out of eye sight. I unlocked the room. 

I pulled him in tilted his head and we passionately kissed. He moaned and I could feel his massive cock pulse. I grabbed his hand and guided it to my throbbing cock, he moaned again as I probed his mouth with my tongue, he was so soft and tasted minty. I told him to get to his knees and he did. He started to undo my belt and expose my bulge. He went in and took a deep sniff and lightly bit my bulge through my briefs.

I pulled him back up and made out with him again. And guided his hand under my briefs as I held him by his neck. He moaned so loud, and as did I as I felt his cold hand wrap around my cock, feeling him explore just by touch, I lowered him down and my cock popped out. I told him only kisses nothing more. He kissed my balls and shaft and really focused on my cock. Hands free. I could see he was so horny that he reached into his pants. I grabbed his neck and lifted him up he moaned. I reached down and pulled off his pants and underwear, his massive thin cock popped out. We made out and grinded our cocks together.

He lowered and started sucking me, moaning and slobbering all over my cock, it felt great, after a while I pulled him back up to taste his wet mouth. Tasting my precum off his tongue and lips. 

I told him I want him to ride me, he said I was too thick, I told him I don’t care you are going to take my cock like a good little boy.

He turned and bent over, he was very hairy, I spat on my hand and rubbed his hairy hole, he moaned as I got 1 then 2 fingers in. He was actually perfectly loose, I was going to fit right in. I pulled him back onto my cock all in one go all the way to the base, he moaned and screamed saying oh my god daddy. 

I couldn’t handle myself and didn’t take it slow just fully pulling out and driving back in all the way to the base, driving deep into him over and over with a steady rhythm. His hips had perfect indents for my hands and I just used him like a flashlight on my cock, till he yelled I’m going to cum!!

I stopped. Pulled out and turned him around, had him lower and take my cock in his mouth cleaning off all his juices, as he did so he tried to finish himself and I slapped him, told him that’s for me. After he cleaned my cock I lifted him onto the bed and his cock and balls dangled over the edge, I started sucking and stroking his shaft, he was so close it wasn’t going to take long, I felt him tense and I stood up, lowered him onto my cock and held him under his legs the second my cock fully filled him he erupted, just rope after rope, cumming all over his stomach and he was trembling. His ass gripped onto my cock so hard I couldn’t even cum, just feel his orgasm vibrate through him. He shot 6-7 large ropes of cum all over himself and he was exhausted, and embarrassed. He became shy right away and his cock went limp after cumming so hard. 

I slid out of him, he wanted to get dressed right away, told me thank you but it was a little too intense and that he needed to go.

It was so intense and hot, wild and crazy. I have been chasing an experience like that ever since.

I can give you same experience if you like.. though I have not that thick cock 

Love to play at SW

Posted : 05/02/2024 5:05 pm
(@goodgirlgonebad)

This experience is exactly what I’m looking for. Looking for a hot dominant Dom to handle a bratty sub and get tortured until I cum multiple times. 

Posted : 11/02/2024 8:40 pm
Sir-Derrick.BVP
(@sir-derrick-bvp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@goodgirlgonebad I would certainly be interested in learning more about you. Send me an email at cderrickc55@gmail.com

This post was modified 3 months ago by Sir-Derrick.BVP

Embrace Being You!

Posted : 11/02/2024 9:56 pm
felicitator60
(@felicitator60)
Eminent Member

@goodgirlgonebad Love your user name. LOL

Posted : 23/02/2024 9:15 am
Outdoorsguy715
(@outdoorsguy715)

This such a fantasy of mine! I’d love to have a older dom like this as my first experience 

Posted : 25/02/2024 5:35 pm
lucfio1 and dimpcurls reacted
(@raynablue)
Estimable Member

@sir-derrick-bvp  damn,  that's hot and your story telling is great. I would love to watch.

Posted : 25/02/2024 10:38 pm
Garry6969
(@garry)
Eminent Member

@goodgirlgonebad message me at kik garrylife69 or gmail gaganlotto@gmail.com

Women lover

Posted : 21/03/2024 8:03 am
(@fuckmesideways)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @sir-derrick-bvp

that’s definitely what dreams are made of!!

Posted : 24/03/2024 12:07 am
Rockmegently
(@rockmegently)

you tell hot stories. I want to be the focus of your next hot experience. 

Posted : 10/04/2024 10:44 am
(@fuckmesideways)
Estimable Member

@rockmegently I agree I would also like to be in on one of these stories perhaps both of us could be in one together with him?

Posted : 14/04/2024 1:45 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs