So much fun!

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
OzCanadian
(@ozcanadian)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I have been to Steamworks quite a lot over the last few years and have slowly come out of my shell.  I now openly walk the corridors completely naked, and love guys checking me out.  While I love playing with couples and ladies, I really love sucking cock.  I always head over to the glory holes to see if I can find something nice to put my lips around.  

This past Thursday (Nov 9, 2023) was a busy night.  I intended on seeing if I could please someone at the glory holes and then hang in the sling for a while.  I was being followed by a nice looking guy wrapped in a towel and as soon as I got to the glory holes he want straight up to the deck.  Seeing this I placed my hand in the hole, and he shifted into position with a soft, uncut cock.  I worked it for a while with my hand before taking it into my mouth.  The first taste of his cock was all man, the taste of a cock that had not yet been sweetened by my saliva or his pre-cum.  And the aroma of man, mmm, yum.  He started to get hard, and boy, did his cock grow.  By the time he was fully erect his head had that mushroom shape that I could feel my lips running over.

When I suck cock I love to be enthusiastic and I was working his cock hard.  I could hear him whispering, but could not make out what he was saying, and occasionally I needed a quick break for my lips, so I would lean back and jerk him off.  I could feel him getting more and more excited, and he was saying that he was close, I could not wait.  Then he started to cum, oh my god, the first squirt was hard and huge, I could feel my mouth filling so I pulled back, swallowed, and got my mouth and face into position to take his next few shots before taking his cock back in my mouth for the rest.  The euphoria I felt was incredible.  I had his cock in my mouth, cum in my throat and on my chest and face, and he was still shuddering.  I kept sucking while he recovered and he then thanked me, and said that the experience was so intense that he was shaking.  

About 10 minutes later, after I had cleaned up a little, I went back and sucked a very nice cock that was thick and had a nice mushroom head again.  He was quieter, but filled my mouth, so that was two loads down.

I cleaned up and then sat in the swing playing with my cock, hoping someone would come by and play with my ass and take me.  There were no takers unfortunately, and the one guy that did come in sucked on me and as I did not want to cum (one and done), I pulled his head away a little too late, so I had a ruined orgasm.  Serves me right.  So, I was done for the night...

My fantasy if you have read this far is to be a sub for a couple or the center of a blow bang.  If anyone is interested in setting this scenario up for me, then please make contact. I love cum, and am masculine...no body would ever think I am bi, let alone love sucking cock and pleasing men.  

I hope you enjoyed the read.

Posted : 11/11/2023 8:35 am
(@supertighthole)
Eminent Member

This is a very hot read! So vivid. My very fantasy is to fuck and come in a tight hole of a masculine guy or deep in throat. 

Glad you had a great time!

Posted : 12/11/2023 1:12 am
OzCanadian
(@ozcanadian)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@supertighthole I can help you make that fantasy true!  Reach out to me...

Posted : 12/11/2023 11:31 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs