2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Sir-Derrick.BVP
(@sir-derrick-bvp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This is my first experience with Fox! 

I felt as though my trip was for not, I was looking for a certain person to experience and I am very happy I got to meet Fox.

I have not played that role in some time but I very much enjoyed being Sir. 

We went to your room and you let me drop my towel. You saw my cock lightly Bob, I told you that you can touch it and you went for it. We laid on the bed and you wrapped your hand firmly around my cock. It felt great to be held so firmly with desire. Wanting to taste my throbbing cock. 

It was your room, so you reached back for some lube. Something I haven’t had in a long time is a slow cock milking with a ton of lube. You covered my cock head and shaft and I let out a moan. 

Something I haven’t done in public since before the pandemic. Every other encounter has been built relationships not someone I just met without being vetted. But you eagerly stroked me and I was feeling incredible.

You asked if you could taste me, and I guided your lips to my precum dripping cock head. I ask you if you had an uncut cock and you said I was your first. 

I am excited that I get to provide a hungry eager mouth with my precum dripping,3 day edged cock.

One of my Mistresses prefers me edged all weekend and I was allowed to explore steam-works without a play partner or mentor. I haven’t been in a very long time. 

You drop down and devour my cock on your first try gagging a little bit then going again. I stop you and guide you down. I am in no rush, I have decided to embrace your eager mouth and hands. You slowly take in each inch and just cover my throbbing cock in saliva. You start stroking me. 

I pull your hand free and make you just use your mouth. I tell you to really taste me, inch your way up and down my shaft, lick my cock head, kiss my shaft. You starting kissing my cock and I feel it grow just a bit harder, it felts like my cock was pulled to its limits. Causing me to moan. 

I let out another moan, oh fuck your mouth felt so good. I grab your head and pull you deep onto my cock. You begin to gag and you look worried I pull you off and say it’s ok. Sir doesn’t need to be deep throated. I just want you to enjoy my cock at your own pace. 

I ask you to explore, and you begin to try new techniques with your tongue, I feel like I am right at the edge of no return. I have incredible recovery when I am so into it but I was not ready. I pull your hungry mouth off my cock and you gasp for air. 

I tell you that I am very close and I warn you that I will make a very big mess. You said you were fine with it so I let you continue. 

I lay down and you begin to stroke my cock do well it felts incredible. I prop up on my elbows and I feel it…. I’m boiling over. My cock is begging for release. 

I tense so hard, I raise up off my back onto my elbows. And you just keep stroking me, long deep hard strokes, making me start to yell. FOX!!! OMG 

I feel it I’m about to erupt, I warn you that Sir is going to cover you in hot sticky cum.

You tell me that I better cum for Fox….

This sets me over the edge! My head tilts back and I feel hot rope after rope erupt out of me. Like a kettle boiling over I start cumming heavy. All 3 days of edging just blasting all over your hands, arms, feet and stomach. I keep cumming as you stroke me all the way to the base. 

You cup my heavy smooth balls, feeling them empty. Rope after rope. 

I SCREAM FOX!!!! OH MY GOD….. FUCK!!!

i shutter, I haven’t cummed like that in a long time from a well lined handjob. Just stroking my meaty cock. It made me feel great being vulnerable with a stranger. Someone who knows none of my major likes exploits my favourite personal kink. Edging handjobs finished to full completion. Such a great experience.

Thank you Fox.

—Sir

Embrace Being You!

Posted : 04/09/2023 1:34 am
FlirtnFuck and Greg reacted
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

Wow that’s a very hot read 🔥🔥🥵🥵

Posted : 04/09/2023 2:13 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs