Our first time

8 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
4playanddiscovery
(@4playanddiscovery)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Girlfriend and I went before Christmas.  Didn't know what to expect.  Rented a room, got naked and headed to the hot tub.  Mingled a bit, lots of people, a few couples, then went back upstairs.  Watched Fuck Alley for a while, went back to our room.  She wanted to try Fuck Alley so back we went.  Some pushy people who didn't ask for permission first, She did not like that.  But after  boundaries were set she entertained a few on the bed after I orally pleased her.  So hot watching other men fuck her and more wanting too.  She's got a curvy body with great tits, perfect feet and very pretty.  Had lots of voyeurs, so hot.  Then we went back to the hot tub and met a guy who was transitioning to male.  Great body, very nice.  He let us both eat his pussy, I wished I could have tried it out but that's not to be as he didn't like that aspect and we are very respectful and respect is a big part of our play.  He had a great ass and perfect pussy, huge clit.  Would love to meet him again.  We are going back on Trans Night on the 21st of February.  He led us to one of the booths where we could have easy access to his fine pussy, I didn't want to stop and his scent was on my face the rest of the evening.  So hot.  My Girl then also went down on him.  

She met a Bull with his hot wife, we went looking for him later on but he either left or was in his room.  She really wanted to try him.  We talked with a lot of other people, couples, etc.  there was a LOT of interest in my Lady for sure.  We were followed around the club endlessly by about five people.  After a few hours of play and a great night of conversation, I put her in one of the swings and fucked her until I came.  We cleaned up and headed out very happy that we decided to try it out.  We are going to be regulars from now on, everytime we make the drive to Edmonton.  We always bring our travel bag of play stuff just in case we meet interesting people to invite back to our AirBnB.  

Maybe next time we can find a few guys to fuck us both side by side.  I love to bottom.  Until then, be naughty, have fun.  Respect!

Posted : 13/02/2023 11:23 am
Saucy and wammt reacted
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Setting boundaries for guys who don't ask permission is unfortunately a part of the SW experience no matter how rules are set by the establishment. I have seen the same thing in other places in Canada that have co-ed.

Posted : 13/02/2023 12:49 pm
4playanddiscovery
(@4playanddiscovery)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@bifred yeah it was kind of a downer but she got over it quick.  She looks like a hot librarian and acts that way but don't piss her off lol.  It was a great time all in all.

Posted : 13/02/2023 12:57 pm
(@lxcalbenny)

There’s a trans night happening on the 21st? My partner and I (both trans male), went there yesterday for the first time- and if they’re gonna be having a trans night that might be the best for us! Would love more info 🖤

Posted : 13/02/2023 1:37 pm
4playanddiscovery
(@4playanddiscovery)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@lxcalbenny every Tuesday is Trans night

Posted : 13/02/2023 1:39 pm
trojanhorse2001
(@trojanhorse2001)
Eminent Member

hopefully it'll be busy with some trans ladies and couples on valentine's evening. 🤞🏻

Posted : 13/02/2023 1:42 pm
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

Sounds like it all worked out for the best for your first time. Congrats. Hopefully I am there when you're going. I am straight but have played with couples many times and I'm sure we could all have fun. Message me if you're interested.

Bathroom
Camp ass pic

Posted : 13/02/2023 9:50 pm
(@hunter)

@4playanddiscovery, respect and consent is such a key think. When are you guys planning to be back at SW. I am a single male, likes to play with respect ladies and couple, Maybe we can partner for some.fun. 

Posted : 06/12/2023 7:49 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs