Advice for solo women?

19 Posts
9 Users
7 Likes
Cozima
(@cozima)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Been wanting to visit for a while, starting to think I won't find a friend to accompany me - so I was wondering if people have advice for solo women?

Is there anything etiquette-wise that's expected to not be, like....in the way? 

Posted : 03/05/2023 9:07 pm
Cozima
(@cozima)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh, and to add - I found the general newbie FAQs! There's such helpful stuff on here. More wondering about etiquette, safety, friendliness tips for being solo and maybe a bit shy 😅

Posted : 03/05/2023 9:17 pm
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

Hi there and welcome.  Well getting to know people that frequent SW is helpful.  If you want a friend I'm always willing to meet new people.  

Don't be afraid to talk to staff, especially if your encountering any issues while your there.

Posted : 03/05/2023 9:57 pm
(@nervousone)
Eminent Member

@cozima I have not been yet either I cannot find someone to get going with. If you would like we could experience our first time together! Email me! 
graysonj026@gmail.com

Posted : 03/05/2023 9:59 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

Hello. I am sorry of the "hall monitor" for sw. Basicly I walk about. Being sure everyone treats everyone with respect and courtesy. I will be attending Saturday evening if you wish to have a tour. And I can go over the basic club etiquette. But my pointers I will make for you are as follows. 

1. Bring footware (flip flops are great). 

2. Ladies automatically get a room 

3. Closed door are for privacy. If your door is ajsr. That can be taken as an invite to either watch or join you. 9

4. Most gents will ask permission. Some will not for touching. We do have signage that states never touch without permission.  

5. Be sure you know exactly what you are looking for / wanting. No means no 

6. Stalking is prohibited but some gents still follow. If you tell them not interested and they continue come grab me (if I'm there) or notify staff. It will be dealt with. 

7 no sexual contact of any form in the hot tub (mandatory showers before entering) 

8. For your first time the upstairs lounge. And downstairs hot tub area are perfect for mingling. 

9.  Any and ALL gentlemen not obeying the rules or being overly aggressive. We ask that you report them. Point them out to staff so they can get their "ONE" warning or be removed and banned from the club. And banned if they're repeat offenders. 

The club does provide a clean towel for you. And it's not recommended walking around clothed as you may be mistaken for staff. 

Hope this has helped. Any other info you need you can email me @ hellifiknow1974@hormail.com. 

Welcome to steamchat. And maybe see you at the club. 

7inch

Posted : 03/05/2023 10:51 pm
Girthwormjim
(@girthwormjim)
Trusted Member

I would love to meet you there for my first time as well. Trying to build up courage 💪💪

Posted : 04/05/2023 1:33 am
(@Anonymous 123)
Eminent Member Guest

I would enjoy helping you make your first time enjoyable. Loving your profile picture look sexy as hell there😜. I find myself to be more of a dom so I fel we would click well in that department. Look forward to catching you one if these days 

Posted : 04/05/2023 7:19 am
Cozima
(@cozima)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@7inchwondercock thank you so much, this is really helpful!! I'll email you - I'm guessing that's a typo for Hotmail and not a sex version? 😂

Posted : 04/05/2023 8:21 am
Foxilymanner reacted
(@Anonymous 36)
Eminent Member Guest

@cozima I also have gone with other members for their first times, it's nice to have another lady with you who knows the ropes.  You can feel free to add me to snap peachypie2222

Just a heads up to everyone else I do not like blind friend requests on snap and I will block you if you do not ask. 

Posted : 04/05/2023 12:57 pm
420mama and Drtylttlscrt reacted
(@Anonymous 36)
Eminent Member Guest

Like wow... #consentissexy how many of you are gonna just add my snap and not say anything.... so rude 

Posted : 04/05/2023 2:50 pm
420mama reacted
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

@Cozima, love the notion to go for the first time (exciting) and would love to be there when you do. Email me sometime. 😉👍

Posted : 04/05/2023 2:59 pm
(@Anonymous 35)
Trusted Member Guest

@peachypie should always give my information. They wouldn't do that to me. Also shoots down any chance they may have had .

Posted : 04/05/2023 3:08 pm
(@Anonymous 36)
Eminent Member Guest

@sirhc you're so right.  Learned a lesson

Posted : 04/05/2023 3:30 pm
(@ikyeg)

@Cozima i have been there couple of my but my lady friend is still afraid to try for her first time. I was curious if you are interested in get to know each other and go there together one day. You can email me at nwolf.issac@gmail.com 

@PeachyPie may I add you on snap if you dont mind?

Posted : 04/05/2023 4:09 pm
(@Anonymous 36)
Eminent Member Guest

@ikyeg thank you for asking however I'm directing everyone through @sirhc at this point

Posted : 04/05/2023 6:00 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs