6 Users
6 Likes
Pipe_andy15
(@pipe_andy15)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

20230920 205115
20230920 205416

Last night was definitely the most fun we've had at steamworks so far! It was fun getting to meet and talk to everyone. We didn't get to catch the other couples fetlifes though last night and we were hoping maybe they might be on here. 

Our fetlife is bigquadzilla

Posted : 17/03/2024 10:16 am
TallCanadian and BiGuy97 reacted
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

we saw you around, but never in the right place to stop and talk i guess. were a bit shy, but definitely interested. 

Posted : 17/03/2024 2:16 pm
SxyPnts4Thor
(@sxypnts4thor)

It was such a pleasure to enjoy the evening with you guys for a bit. 

I was the F of the couple that hung out and played at the Female Glory hole and swing. I really enjoyed our time together in our room later on in the evening. Thank you.

Posted : 17/03/2024 3:43 pm
Pipe_andy15
(@pipe_andy15)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@thisguy wish we coulda talked in the hottub or something! There were so many couples last night

Posted : 17/03/2024 5:16 pm
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@pipe_andy15 we noticed the same thing. we didn't even get in the hottub it was so full every time we came by. 

Posted : 17/03/2024 5:41 pm
(@shortylovessomedick)

Saw you both yesterday, was here with my boyfriend. We talked about us and you and another attractive couple with a younger female we didn’t get to connect with getting together for some action. We’re too shy ultimately. Hopefully can get in touch with the other couple and can coordinate something for Saturday? 

Posted : 17/03/2024 7:54 pm
(@shortylovessomedick)

We are into couples only to have some fun sex. Let us know if you will be going out soon, Perhaps  for a hot tub conversation? Hopefully the other couple reaches out 

Posted : 17/03/2024 7:58 pm
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@shortylovessomedick I was there with the younger female. Were you in the hottub? i didn't get much time seeing another couple but there were quite a few couples there - how would you describe yourself, so I can try to recall which couple you were?  my kik is in my profile if you use that. 

Posted : 17/03/2024 8:20 pm
(@shortylovessomedick)

@thisguy Yes hottub. Both white, boyfriend 5’11 dad bod, and I had blonde hair 5’9, curvy body. Were you with the young lady who had black hair and somewhat short? Would love to connect with you.

Posted : 17/03/2024 8:32 pm
Pipe_andy15
(@pipe_andy15)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@shortylovessomedick @thisguy

We should all connect on a saturday! Do you guys also have fetlife? Maybe we can share photos on there so we know what we actually look like lol.

My fet is bigquadzilla

Posted : 17/03/2024 9:00 pm
(@shortylovessomedick)

@pipe_andy15 @thisguy 

We should for sure. Are you both planning on coming next Saturday? We unfortunately don’t have it but did recognize the couple (thisguy) so can connect when we see them. Will check out your profile so we recognize you as well!! 

Posted : 17/03/2024 9:08 pm
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@pipe_andy15  I think I we talked briefly in the playroom beside the hottub?  was that you? we were checking the room with the stocks?

@shortylovessomedick were you the couple in the sauna when we briefly came in, or was that someone else?

Posted : 17/03/2024 9:35 pm
(@shortylovessomedick)

@thisguy Yes we were. We briefly tried talking to you but the young lady seemed nervous. Would love to hookup with you both as well as @pipe_andy15

Posted : 17/03/2024 9:45 pm
thisguy reacted
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@pipe_andy15 i don't have a fetlife acct sorry.  i tend to connect over kik/snap/email
@shortylovessomedick let me know if you have some alternate way to connect as well as there is no dm here

thx. 

Posted : 17/03/2024 10:33 pm
Pipe_andy15
(@pipe_andy15)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@thisguy i remember you guys yeah we talked briefly beside the hot tub room!

@shortylovessomedick we'd love to hookup with you as well!

Posted : 17/03/2024 10:47 pm
thisguy reacted
Page 1 / 3

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs