27 Likes
CuriousKat
(@curiouskat)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

IMG 6574
IMG 6575

Hi!

I’m a new woman who is looking to join the community. I’m super nervous about going to the club though, and I would love it if someone would show me around maybe or go with me my first time! I have so many questions about the club and so many naughty fantasies I would love to fulfill! 

Posted : 24/06/2023 1:36 pm
Spreadeagle69, Mdix4fun, BiGuy97 and 21 people reacted
Topic Tags
(@philsy)

Hi there, I'm going for the first time tomorrow night (June 27). Maybe we can check it out together. Let me know.

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:04 pm
bwc
 bwc
(@bwc4play)
Estimable Member

let me know when you plan on going I can show you around

probably really only want to take you back to your room

and pound that pussy hard and long till you tap out.  but I can try

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:21 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

I attend Saturdays  If you are planning to go as a single. I would be glad to give you the tour. And accompany you while you get comfortable.. but for now .here are some basics for you. No means no. If anyone tries anything after you've said that or something similar. Does hesitate to grab staff. That person will either get 1 warning. Or be removed.from the club immediately. The only areas no sexually activity are allowed os in the hot tub. And the lounge area by the office. When you gain entry. You'll be given a towel. You can't cruise the club dressed how you feel. But it is highly discouraged to attend fully clothed as you'll be mistaken as a staff member. You can wrap towel around yourself to cover up if chosen. As a forewarning. Gentlemen do follow ladies and couples. Following is allowed. Unless you ask them not to. If you tell someone your not interested and they continue to follow. That will be considered stalking. Again. Tell syaff asap .they will be dealt with. The club does NOT allow aggressiveness from anyone attending. We want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time. If and when you do choose to play. You can play either in your private room. Or one.of the public play areas. I do recommend having someone of not myself with you to also ensure.the guys have condoms on. If you require them. If your are in your room. If you leave the door cracked. Normally that's a signal your allowing anyone to watch. If it's wide open. That can be a signal for others to join unless stated not to enter. If door is closed that means you want private time. And anyone knocking on door will be ejected from club immediately. Hot tub. It is MANDATORY for everyone to fully shower before entering. And recommended showering after to rinse off. Footwear is not mandatory but flip flops or slippers is recommended. Toys etc are allowed but they are not provided ..the club is open to all genders and all.lifestyles. Saturday has successfully become the busiest day of the week. That's when plenty of ladies and couples come. Not saying they don't on other days. There's just more that come Saturdays. 

7inch

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:42 pm
420mama reacted
(@youngcouple2023)

• We are a young couple would u be interested in playing with us

Posted : 26/06/2023 11:58 pm
Jughead84 and bwc reacted
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

Hey CuriousKat! Welcome to SW! Hope when you go you will have a great time! I’m more of a quieter weekday nooner if you ever want to go. Let me know. 

Posted : 29/06/2023 11:07 am
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

Reeaally steamy pics…by any chance do you still visit SW on occasion???

😳😳🧨🔥🔥🥵🤯

Posted : 20/08/2023 1:30 pm
(@bjboy6963)
Eminent Member

Hi 

I am also new to this lifestyle and i am existing to join.  I also shy and alone.  I am straight mid 30sh male.  I love oral and i am great giving oral starting with full massage. 

I am looking for female partner who can introduce and join me with club.  If anyone interested to give me company. Email me on bjboy6963@gmail.com and will plan togather.

I ppromise you won't regret my company.

Thanks 

Posted : 20/08/2023 2:35 pm
(@bjboy6963)
Eminent Member

Hi 

I am also new to this lifestyle and i am existing to join.  I also shy and alone.  I am straight mid 30sh male.  I love oral and i am great giving oral starting with full massage. 

I am looking for female partner who can introduce and join me with club.  If anyone interested to give me company. Email me on bjboy6963@gmail.com and will plan togather.

I ppromise you won't regret my company.

Thanks 

Posted : 20/08/2023 2:38 pm
Jughead84
(@jughead84)
Estimable Member

@youngcouple2023 interested hit me up

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Posted : 20/08/2023 7:06 pm
(@plesr79)
Eminent Member

I’d love to go with you. I’m single and open to all

Posted : 02/09/2023 11:45 am
Username101
(@username101)

What a great view. Always hot to see a wet puss.

Posted : 06/09/2023 1:00 am
(@jkssup)
Eminent Member

I’m freee if you wanna chill 

Jksss

Posted : 14/09/2023 4:57 am
Curious6945
(@curious6945)

@curiouskat. Feel free to contact myself. I am more than happy to show you around. 

Email curious6945@outlook.com. 

Ken

Ken Kat

Posted : 14/09/2023 5:12 pm
(@cdiggler82)

Beautiful pussy 😊

Posted : 14/09/2023 6:07 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs