Bday party redo this Saturday for my honey

57 Posts
19 Users
19 Likes
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Sorry to everyone that showed up for victoria’s Bday party but I came down with a bad case of strep throat. So this Saturday will be the real party and Victoria wants to experience a few things. 

B5A37691 1E8B 479A BE4C 75E367CA59A0
5721E738 7B8E 4EE9 A043 88D1EBBC7413

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 17/04/2023 1:10 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Her idea is to be blindfolded with everyone watching to be touching her and trying to make her cum with just your fingers, the lucky one that makes her cum with just your fingers can then start eating her out and if this lucky individual can make her cum with just your mouth then that person can start fucking her with your cock, of if it’s a woman keep eating her out till U have had your fill or until she releases U from her grasp. Word to the wise she is a hard nut to crack. Anyone UP for the challenge? 🤔😈

055D65B2 3883 4B81 BEFD DD9F02480543

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 17/04/2023 1:21 pm
PhotoguyAB reacted
(@biviking22)
Eminent Member

Challenge accepted! What time will you be there?

Posted : 17/04/2023 7:48 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Around 4-midnight 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 17/04/2023 10:19 pm
PhotoguyAB reacted
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

So it's on again huh? Lol ... I will try to be there 😉

Posted : 18/04/2023 12:16 am
(@780)
Trusted Member

Yes I can be there anytime. Let me know

Posted : 18/04/2023 2:41 am
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

O come on ladies she also loves the soft touch of a woman too 🤔

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 18/04/2023 3:05 am
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

“Tonight is gonna be a good good night”

Victoria’s Bday redo is still happening, the fun should start around 3pm 🥂😈🥳

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 22/04/2023 10:19 am
(@user1)

are you guys here now?

Posted : 22/04/2023 4:49 pm
(@user1)

U know, you could have had so many cocks for your wife on her birthday like she wanted, but u isolated yourselves from everyone in your room. Last I chatted with your girl, she wanted and invited everyone to join. Was extremely limited. Last time I hosted a gangbang, or group, EVERYONE was invited. Not just to watch. Pretty disappointed. Maybe next time just say your there to fuck with another girl in a room and people won’t make the special trip thinking that it’s an open event

Posted : 23/04/2023 1:09 am
dirtydaddy55 reacted
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

I sense butthurt

Posted : 23/04/2023 1:16 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

I was also there. Visited. And chatted with them several times .you have to understand. People go. They plan things. But it also depends on the vibe . To be honest .there were several other people there that killed the vibe. Perhaps that's why plans changed ? When I was walking around cruising .watching others .several times I had.to tell off guys that were being pretty.forceful with those other.couples. oh and by the way. They actually DID let a bunch of.pthers join in. 

7inch

Posted : 23/04/2023 9:23 am
cs3475 and luv2peg87 reacted
Jeffery
(@jeffery)
Eminent Member

Wish i could have been there i hoped that the both of you had fun happy birthday 

Posted : 23/04/2023 9:47 am
YegBiGuy
(@yegbiguy)
Estimable Member

here, here.

Posted : 23/04/2023 6:06 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member

@bigmike42942 Fuck yes.  I planned my visit to VV’s first B’day event.  Sorry to hear you were under the weather.  Hopefully you’re doing well now. I was very happy to connect with VV though to say how beautiful she is, both inside and out, and to wish her a happy birthday. I saw your text about the following weekend and unfortunately I already had commitments on Saturday evening that I was unable to change, though I tried. I know VV remembered my first meeting of you both. As I said to you in the parking lot that was a milestone moment for me. I would love to create another mile stone on Saturday night. I would’ve given it all to crack that nut. I had to say a fantasy of mine is to experience another first with VV getting soaking me down from head to toe gob makes me hard just thinking about it. You two are a find. And I just like to say some of the comments below, by assholes like User!, are shared by only one person. The asshole who wrote them. I’ve watched how VV is with people. She’s genuine, kind, and considerate. But don’t let that soft, glowing demeanour think she won’t speak her mind. And guys, we should all remember that if you piss off or alienate other people from enjoying, or possibly enjoying themselves at SW, they won’t come. And I for one have no problems telling user1 to take his little man syndrome with him and pound pavement. JERK! Sorry, I didn’t mean to spoil my well wishes for VV‘s special day.

Posted : 23/04/2023 9:08 pm
Page 1 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs