Notifications
Clear all

Bi woman seeks same - Tues March 12

21 Posts
7 Users
4 Likes
(@alluvialfan)
Topic starter

I (bi cis woman) will be visiting around 1pm on Tuesday, along with a friend (straight cis man), and we’d love to meet another bi woman (solo or coupled) for me to play with! My email’s in my bio if you’d like to get in touch 💋

Posted : 09/03/2024 9:06 pm
Topic Tags
(@yegprincess)
Eminent Member

@alluvialfa hi! I’m newly bi and would love to meet up with and hopefully connect, but won’t be able to make it out to SW on March 12th, are you planning on going any other days ?

thx!

Posted : 10/03/2024 8:11 pm
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

Funny I was just there March 9 2024 looking for a bi lady to play with. I was there

about 7.5 hours Couldn't find anyone 🙁

Posted : 10/03/2024 9:18 pm
Luciferrr
(@venkyrocky)
Trusted Member

@justagirl Hey girl. Just read your first experience at SW I'm really sorry about whatever happened with you. Yes some people are creepy as I also had an experience like that but what I do was staying as much as near to the attendant office and know people there. Slowly I make good friends which are really good to just talk because I'm a straight guy but been offered by trans which I respectfully say no but we became good friends. If you don't mind would you like to become my friend to? I don't ask you anything in which you are not comfortable and we can make more good friends so if we have a group kinda thing no one would ever will be able to create any problem. And would try to build a safe n healthy community at SW. And for knowing if any bi lady is coming do read all posts regularly and u can catch up easily and don't have to wait for 7.5hrs. I waited for 8hrs but no luck so I got to know some things in those 8hrs about the place which will be very helpful fore to be safe n create a healthy environment. And if you like to connect u can contact me by mail or kik. Take care n be safe 🙂

Posted : 11/03/2024 1:55 am
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

I am not sure why you posted this here and not on my other thread where I posted my

review at.

https://steamworksedmonton.com/community/first-sw-experience-stories/female-perspective-first-time-to-steamworks-review/#post-20032

I was staying up near the front in the area with the couches up by the attendentant desk and where the they have the

snack bar etc and where the TV is up at the front.

Now you mentioned trans please be aware that we are NOT all the same some trans girls have had surgery both top

and bottom like myself.  I am full on female.  You willl not see any male parts with me and look fully female so please

do keep that in mind as well. You won't see any d*ck on me I am fully done I have all female parts and look like any

other woman including a vagina.

I am also DD on for my chest. I look very female. 

Some trans women don't get bottom surgery and some just do top surgery some do no surgery everyone

is different.  Now I went fully female and I am full female.

There are several reddit groups where you can see what trans women look like post op but I can

tell you I am fully female.

Bottom line is women should be comfortable no matter what and if they come alone or with some one else and

no should mean no but some of the guys (not all the guys some) won't take no for an answer and that isn't good

things do need to change here.  If the management gets a complaint about a guy not respecting women  they should

take it a lot more seriously instead of getting dismissed too.

Also that is why I replied here because it looks like there may be a lady who is bi who my be coming Tuesday that

is why I replied to her here.  I also contacted her via email as she put her email on here and I am waiting for her

to reply back to see what she says for Tuesday.

I mean there could be a larger community of women here if a small group of the guys don't push the women out

by making them feel unsafe.  The space should be inclusive to EVERYONE including women.

Anyways I hope to hear from alluvialfan about Tuesday I did email her I wish we could just send private messages

on here.  See my thing is that I am lesbian I do like women I have no problem giving a female her first experience or

another female that wants to have fun.

I have done a first experience for a woman a few weeks ago and she loved it.

Posted : 11/03/2024 8:35 am
Luciferrr
(@venkyrocky)
Trusted Member

@justagirl Hey first of if my any words make you uncomfortable then apologies for that to you n everyone on chat. I didn't mean to this obey anyone's feelings at all. I totally respect how you are and I really don't care about the surgery. I believe it's u that's all matters you are a human being and at gorgeous woman, I really didn't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments though unknowingly if I have then sorry. I respect everyone and gender we all are human and I don't have any issues with anyone nor I'm judgemental. And if you like to connect with me as just friend do mail me. Thanks

Posted : 11/03/2024 11:47 am
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

@venkyrocky 

Naw you are fine just trying to educate people on women who are lesbian and

people who are trans. Trans folks are good foilks we were just born in the

wrong body both MTF and FTM.

I just correct stuff like this when I see it so that people know and try and educate

people where I can.

For me I am fully female so if that was what another woman was also looking

for at Steamworks then here I am!  I definately have no problem giving a woman

her first experience with another woman or if they have been with women before and

just want to play that is great too.

I am just waiting to see what alluvialfan says and if she is going or not and if she

wants to talk to me I do have Kik as well alluvialfan but I get a lot of spam on there

so if you were to message me on kik let me know what your name is first because

I might accidently mark your message as spam.

Everything is all good.  Don't worry! have a great day!

Posted : 11/03/2024 1:13 pm
Luciferrr reacted
Luciferrr
(@venkyrocky)
Trusted Member

@justagirl My kik is rockky_788_nd would be waiting for your message. I don't have your ID. C u on the other side. Same here there are many fake requests I also have so just write you are from SW so I will accept it.

Posted : 11/03/2024 2:58 pm
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

@venkyrocky 

I am waiting from a response from alluvialfan to see if she would be intrested

in meeting up Tuesday. I did email her I haven't heard back.  I am waiting for

alluvialfan to respond @alluvialfan

Posted : 11/03/2024 5:54 pm
(@alluvialfan)
Topic starter

Hi @justagirl, I’ve replied by email 😊 

Posted : 12/03/2024 10:05 am
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

So I guess today is a no go.. no one wants me I give up.

No one will play with me that is a woman I quit bye everyone I am done.

Posted : 12/03/2024 10:11 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@justagirl you just.jooned the forum recently. Even for ladies it takes time to find someone to connect with. While it's your choice to move on. Personally I'd just he patient. Someone will come along.

7inch

Posted : 12/03/2024 10:18 am
(@alluvialfan)
Topic starter

Hi @yegprincess thanks for replying! I will absolutely attend again and will reach out when I do! Please feel free to do the same 😊

Posted : 12/03/2024 10:59 am
yegprincess reacted
(@alluvialfan)
Topic starter

@justagirl I have to say I’m a bit dismayed at your reaction… I did say in my email that for *this* visit I was specifically seeking a bisexual woman as the title states (and you’ve been quite clear that you’re a lesbian) but that I would like to reach out to you in the future when I’m flying solo. Obviously it’s your choice whether to give up now, but I never said that I didn’t want to meet you, I just said that this visit isn’t the right time for us.

Posted : 12/03/2024 11:06 am
(@Anonymous 3530)
Active Member Guest

@alluvialfan I am not mad or anything you will find a lot of beautiful women there

better than me anyways you will find some one it is ok.  no one wants me anyways

except the guys there who just want a cum dumpster pretty much maybe that is

all I am anyways.

I am not pretty or anything anyways you will find some one I am sure.

Have fun and stay safe and enjoy your visit today I am sure you will find a woman

as well there.

Posted : 12/03/2024 3:56 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs