It’s my birthday Saturday and I want to get WILD

13 Posts
8 Users
2 Likes
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It’s my birthday and I want to get wild and nothing is off limits. If I’m eating out my wife and I have my ass in the air or if Im just hanging out with my dick out in slip ally everyone is welcome to stroke or suck me off and try and make me cum. If I’m fucking a woman I would be open for a guy to fuck my ass or another woman can peg me just bring your own equipment. For all who wants to play I’ll bring my favourite fucking machine for all to try, My little way of saying think you for cuming to my party. So hear is an open invitation to try and make me cum 43 times in 8 hr, men and women alike. We will be there this Saturday from 5 to close.

A1949806 C83B 4532 8649 8E4B8396B645
DCF1CD0E 32DB 48E6 B3CE 8294B3FC505A
20C017D1 10B4 4A7E AB2B B8C0402C696E

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 28/03/2023 4:19 pm
(@Anonymous 604)
Estimable Member Guest

Birthday boys get to cum on my face! 

Posted : 28/03/2023 7:44 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@k-Star I would love to, but someone has to make me cum on your face so I can count it towards my 43 count 😉

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 28/03/2023 9:31 pm
Jenna reacted
Adbigdk
(@adbigdk)
Estimable Member

43 times! Who’s bringing the oysters! 

Fit and fuckable.

Posted : 28/03/2023 11:07 pm
(@Anonymous 604)
Estimable Member Guest

Posted by: @bigmike42942

@k-Star I would love to, but someone has to make me cum on your face so I can count it towards my 43 count 😉

well I would be happy to make you cum on my face....if only I was in Edmonton for this weekend. Rain check ✔️ 

Posted : 29/03/2023 5:49 am
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Come on guys the only way I will have a cock in my straight virgin asshole is if I’m inside a female too. 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 29/03/2023 11:34 am
TiddleWink
(@tiddlewink)
Estimable Member

Have fun Big Mike....

Hope you get all that you want.

Posted : 30/03/2023 12:17 pm
medamac
(@medamac)
Trusted Member

It’s my birthday and I want to get wild and nothing is off limits. If I’m eating out my wife and I have my ass in the air or if Im just hanging out with my dick out in slip ally everyone is welcome to stroke or suck me off and try and make me cum. If I’m fucking a woman I would be open for a guy to fuck my ass or another woman can peg me just bring your own equipment. For all who wants to play I’ll bring my favourite fucking machine for all to try, My little way of saying think you for cuming to my party. So hear is an open invitation to try and make me cum 43 times in 8 hr, men and women alike. We will be there this Saturday from 5 to close.

-- attachment is not available --

~he/him : they/them pronouns please~ gender fluid presenting individual who is transmasculine nonbinary 2S. See my profile for more details about me!

Posted : 31/03/2023 8:59 pm
medamac
(@medamac)
Trusted Member

I’m going to be there Saturday for My bday too! 

~he/him : they/them pronouns please~ gender fluid presenting individual who is transmasculine nonbinary 2S. See my profile for more details about me!

Posted : 31/03/2023 9:00 pm
ThiccNfit reacted
(@Anonymous 604)
Estimable Member Guest

[/quote Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day. I look forward to hearing how today goes and if you get to 43!

IOU1BJ/Facial 💋 

Posted : 01/04/2023 6:20 am
(@bukowski)

@vixenvictoria what time do you plan on going?

Posted : 01/04/2023 12:21 pm
(@kinkycouple76)
Eminent Member

My wife and I will be there at the end of April if you can come then an help gangbang her and fill her with your huge load while I lick her pussy and suck your cock

Posted : 01/04/2023 1:26 pm
(@thiccnfit)

@medamac i will make my debut tonight

Posted : 01/04/2023 2:25 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs