[Solved] Pansexual MF4Fun

23 Posts
9 Users
12 Likes
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

31F/38M both pansexual couple looking for playmates! We are coming up from Calgary on Monday evening, and staying in town til Wed in order to attend the Depeche Mode concert (let us know if you're going!), and play at Steamworks a few times while we're there! We would love to connect up with other fully bi/pwn couples, or bi/pan singles (sorry straight dudes, but neither of us are really into straight guys because, well, neither of us are straight 🤷). She is submissive to him (DDLG dynamic), and we ask that you're kind and respectful of this. We would very much like to play in the public play spaces while there, indulging our GB fantasies (condoms a must for penetrative play), and we very much seek scenarios in which everyone is comfortable playing with everyone. Please drop us a line, feel free to hit him up on Kik - Plasmatic13 (please be patient for a response, life and work are hectic). Looking forward to seeing all you sexies from the 20th-22nd, please don't be shy dropping a comment, will do our best to respond!! Maybe share some kinks you'd like to explore with us? We are very open to ideas and suggestions, and low limitations within the boundaries of community ethics and safety 😊.

IMG 20231021 WA0007
IMG 20231010 WA0019
Screenshot 20231117 083909
IMG 20220324 WA0005
IMG 20230201 WA0011
FB IMG 1694201601473
IMG 20221028 WA0023

Posted : 17/11/2023 10:04 am
Pagan4Fun, Fuckmesideways, Bi-Brent and 3 people reacted
Michelle
(@michelle)
Estimable Member

Hi sexy couple, you sound like allot of fun 💋

💋

Posted : 17/11/2023 11:12 am
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

Both attractive & tasty looking…you two should fill out a bit more info at btm. of your profile page…🤔😈😎

Posted : 17/11/2023 11:56 am
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@norwat the bottom info really only leaves room for 1 persons description, which isn't really conducive to a couple's account unfortunately. What did you want to know?

Posted : 17/11/2023 12:31 pm
CaribbeanSpicer
(@caribbeanspicer)
Estimable Member

Email would help to narrow down your prospects and get to know us better 

Posted : 17/11/2023 12:34 pm
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@caribbeanspicer ok! I tried to fill it out a little more and added an email 📨 😊

Posted : 17/11/2023 12:39 pm
bwc reacted
(@dbmac)

Good day e-mail sent 

😘

Posted : 17/11/2023 1:29 pm
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

@yycpancouple 

Do you 2 have an e-mail (not on kik,heh heh.)   🤷🏻‍♂️😉

Posted : 18/11/2023 3:16 pm
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

Sorry just read it…😎

Do you 2 have an e-mail (not on kik,heh heh.)   🤷🏻‍♂️😉

Posted : 18/11/2023 3:19 pm
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So are there any other couples or women thinking about attending on Monday evening? Would be really great if my kitten didn't have the pressure of being the only woman there, definitely hit us up you are a woman or MF couple and would like to join us on Monday evening!

Posted : 18/11/2023 10:08 pm
(@itsmeyup222)
Eminent Member

@yycpancouple me.andy partner are thinking of going monday, but probably closer to 3pm

Posted : 19/11/2023 7:19 am
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@itsmeyup222 cool! Well I get off work at 3:30 in Calgary, then we're headed straight up there 😊

Posted : 19/11/2023 10:02 am
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@itsmeyup222 cool! Well I get off work at 3:30 in Calgary, then we're headed straight up there 😊

Posted : 19/11/2023 10:02 am
(@fundawg)
Prominent Member

@YYCpancouple

The Depeche Mode concert here a few years ago was great!  I hope you two have a super time at the show. 

Safe travels.

Posted : 19/11/2023 1:14 pm
YYCPanCouple reacted
YYCPanCouple
(@yycpancouple)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So who all is likely to be there tonight??

Posted : 20/11/2023 3:23 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs