(@bbwog)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

• I wanna go by tomorrow, very new 

Come get you some 👅

Posted : 16/04/2024 3:57 pm
Topic Tags
(@crixus60)

Do you think you will be there on Thursday night ? 

Posted : 16/04/2024 8:07 pm
(@crixus60)

@misskarenina I went for my first time last night I really enjoyed it - lots going on lots of women getting fucked and lots of noise.  I got to talk to a really nice lady in the hot tub who was very kind about my age and was very beautiful.  maybe it was you I talked to.  I was Scott

Posted : 19/04/2024 10:45 am
Misskarenina reacted
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@crixus60 yes that was her (and I). hope you enjoyed your time. didn't see you again after that. 

Posted : 19/04/2024 12:27 pm
(@crixus60)

@thisguy It was great to meet you too.  I wandered around for a while but headed out about 8:30.  Hope you two had  a great time 🙂

Posted : 19/04/2024 1:23 pm
Misskarenina
(@misskarenina)
Estimable Member

@crixus60 yes that was me 😌 I am happy you had a good night! I’m fairly new at this myself. Only been there twice.

Memento Vivere

Posted : 19/04/2024 9:31 pm
(@crixus60)

@misskarenina Yes I didn't really know what to expect - I usually sit back and see what's happening before I rush in - just my nature.  You were for sure a highlight for me. Thanks for getting back to me.

Posted : 19/04/2024 10:37 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@heretopleaseguy if I may chime in on this subject of respect etc etc. You may be a very respectful person in person. Not following / stalking. Or being pushy. Which is great .awesome..but it has been brought up to you a couple times in the forum. That people here watch this forum. And get a certain stigmata or impression of people with the amount they comment on posts. I do hate to say it. But with the amount you have posted. And or hijacked other people's posts. Has put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth. Turning them off. While putting yourself out there is awesome. Doing it too much will clearly have the reverse effect you're wanting. Being honest man. I've been coming here for 8 years. And have been using the forum s even before the new website went active. I've seen so many guys get shunned in person because of the behaviours they displayed online. Even though they were sweethearts in person. 

Just saying 

7inch

Posted : 20/04/2024 9:33 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@bbcman669 thanks I assume you’re the gentleman I invited to my room with my friend you were respectful and I appreciate the compliment 

from someone that’s actually met me 

Posted : 20/04/2024 9:46 am
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @Anonymous

@thisguy Saw you both yesterday. Wanted to ask but did not get the chance - have you perhaps come with a younger lady on a Saturday in the past? Black hair average height beautiful. 

You seemed familiar. 

yes i have. 

and thx for the kind defense 🙂

Posted : 20/04/2024 10:13 am
thisguy
(@thisguy)
Trusted Member

@jimb Steamworks needs to know the guy on this thread (@bbcman669) is a dangerous stalker. He has been trying to find a lady friend of mine, hounded me today, and when I refused, he claims to have paid another attendee for her instagram handle, and tried to contact her and threatened to share with everyone if she blocked him. We have screenshots of the conversations. I understand its not his first offense. Please do what you can to keep this guy away. 

Posted : 20/04/2024 10:25 pm
yegiou69 reacted
(@fuckmehardplease)

@thisguy @jimb… To chime in I experienced a very similar story (different user). I had just started coming a month ago and had a strange encounter which led to a man stalking my profiles on social media. Lesson learnt to keep private information private but… @thisguy I have returned since and have not encountered the man. Bizarre he can stalk to this extent. Got the same information that he had a monetary transaction to receive my information. Steamworks should be a safe environment but having creeps as such enter is not ok.

Posted : 21/04/2024 10:25 am
(@crixus60)

@thisguy Yes that is really disturbing to see people stalking others anywhere.  I guess there are the strange ones anywhere.  I was watching while that one guy was talking to you and he continued to state his position without apology.  People need to understand that even if they didn't mean something in a particular way the way it is perceived by others is the important thing.  Thank you for being welcoming and being one of the good guys. 

Posted : 21/04/2024 11:01 am
Jim
 Jim
(@jimb)
Owner Admin

Already taken care of the situation......

Posted : 21/04/2024 12:32 pm
wammt reacted
(@crixus60)

@jimb

Posted : 21/04/2024 4:06 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs