SteamTalk

Thinking of coming ...

Notifications
Clear all

Thinking of coming by either tonight or..?

12 Posts
8 Users
9 Likes
BaysicBish
(@baysicbish)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey!

I’m really trying to build up enough courage to come again 

last time I was here my nerves got the best of me and ended up leaving after roughly an hour of hiding in the room 😅

any ladies/trans girls that would be willing to meet there and help with the jitters? I feel like once I’m in the headspace it, it’ll be a lot of fun.. just a matter of getting there 😅

-Andy-

Posted : 23/05/2023 6:02 pm
ViperGoddess
(@vipergoddess)
Eminent Member

Hey! How do you feel about a girl and her guy? My guy bottoms and I've always wanted to spitroast him with my strapon and another girl. Plus really into redheads 😛 condoms are a must for everyone we are with.

Posted : 23/05/2023 6:17 pm
Justaguy and fun reddeer reacted
BaysicBish
(@baysicbish)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@vipergoddess 

to be honest everything is very new! I feel like that could be fun 🙂 spoiler alert, the hair is a wig 😅 a ok with condoms! When would you two be going? 

-Andy-

Posted : 23/05/2023 6:25 pm
ViperGoddess
(@vipergoddess)
Eminent Member

@baysicbish probably around 10, we always prefer to go later and then stay until close.

Posted : 23/05/2023 6:45 pm
BaysicBish reacted
(@babygirl)
Estimable Member

I was the same as you as were just about everyone who has attended for their first time. It just takes a little courage go to the hot tub relax chat up the people there and soon enough the jitters will melt away. I myself am also trans I'm post op and enjoy my times while I'm there

IMG 20210603 132421

Posted : 23/05/2023 8:58 pm
BaysicBish, Jim, fun reddeer and 1 people reacted
Shaz
 Shaz
(@shaz)

@ktrouble what time

Posted : 23/05/2023 9:26 pm
Lacelover
(@lacelover)
Estimable Member

@ktrouble can i add your snap?? 🙂 missed out the other night fell asleep

Thong addict

Posted : 23/05/2023 11:31 pm
Justaguy
(@justaguy)
Estimable Member

@vipergoddess I would love to top him and play with you.

Posted : 24/05/2023 8:10 am
fun reddeer reacted
YegBiGuy
(@yegbiguy)
Estimable Member

FullSizeRender compressed

IMG 0413

@vipergoddess interested in having a threesome with me?

IMG 0413
IMG 1057 compressed

Posted : 24/05/2023 6:37 pm
BaysicBish
(@baysicbish)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the encouragement/kind words everyone! Hopefully pop by for a little bit later tonight 🙂

-Andy-

Posted : 25/05/2023 6:20 pm
HornyHairyHusky
(@hornyhairyhusky)

Let me know if you plan on going this weekend I’d be happy to meet up with you there!

28221C9A 2261 43BC 8A30 CAC9F423A648
774EFFAE 1ED4 4A9C A8EE 08B1781CE8C6

Posted : 26/05/2023 4:08 am
HornyHairyHusky
(@hornyhairyhusky)

@yegbiguy wow very nice….and very interested lol

Posted : 26/05/2023 4:09 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs