(@babygirl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Sorry but this is just to much. I won't be using this. It's way to complicated 

1_shy_bi_guy, Rider, ebim2020 and 2 people reacted
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)
Stag to AdventurousHotwife Admin

@babygirl give us a day or two to get any bugs worked out and things should be running more smoothly

If you run into any issues on the forum, there are two ways I can help you:

Fastest, best: Kik me at Driv3n78

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

hello87
(@hello87)

Agreed @babygirl. Unnecessarily complicated. 

twocrows
(@twocrows)

can't figure out most of it

AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@twocrows what specifically are you having trouble with? I'm happy to help out.

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

Horny717m
(@horny717m)

@babygirl & @twocrows 

I would say that, yes, it appears complicated, especially at a first glance and if you're not familiar with the formatting/structure. But I would ask that you give it more than just one attempt. Give the creators some time to work out the bugs (which are expected and normal with anything of this order) and then try again. Give it a good "ole college try" so to speak, and space out your tries a day or two apart, then the newness and unfamiliarity goes away. 

Just my two cents on it all as I learn and navigate also!

wammt
(@wammt)
Reputable Member

It is a bit overwhelming at first. But, if you take the time to play around a bit (which is easier on a PC) it all falls into place. It is mainly the layout of Steamtalk that is so different.

Sexy Senior Swinksters

King007
(@king007)
Trusted Member

Also still to figure it out 

(@sexysissycd)

New site looks great.  One issue I see is to upload a photo on mobile it takes you only to downloads instead of allowing it to access your camera like previous.  If it could be allowed for camera access  it would be great as I don’t tend to keep these pics on my phone and just snap and upload on here through the chat. Appreciate all your effort 

AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@sexysissycd Thanks for the compliments. Yes, another member brought that to my attention just recently. I'm trying to figure that out as we speak!

Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

One thing I liked about the last format was that I can look at a members profile and see if they are male or female, or gay, straight, bi etc. Can't tell by just a name or an avatar that is meaningless. I enjoy SW and am straight and looking for couples and females to connect with there. Is there a way to identify who is who and what their interests are? 

Banalba reacted
wammt
(@wammt)
Reputable Member

You can tell on their profile IF their "About Me" section is filled out on their profile.

Sexy Senior Swinksters

fun reddeer
(@fun-reddeer-2)
Estimable Member

I had a lot of difficulty with this post never mind navigating etc. This requires a lot of time and effort.

felicitator60
(@felicitator60)
Eminent Member

@str82it Recognition of who is gay or straight is a problem when you get to SWs as well. Maybe we need a system of armbands with different colors to help with that. Some of our gay friends have quit coming to the baths because there are so many hydro only guys looking for fun. It gets embarrassing for gay-bi fellows to deal with it.

AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@str82it @wammt @felicitator60 I will be discussing some options with @jimb to help out with this. Stay tuned.

Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs