Notifications
Clear all

First time Black couple

13 Posts
11 Users
9 Likes
(@mrnmrsblack)
Topic starter

Any advice or tips, me the wife is nevrous as fcuk...

Posted : 21/04/2023 6:31 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

Just go. Socialize. Hot tub is great for that. (no sex allowed in tub). Main things are respect. And no means no. 

7inch

Posted : 21/04/2023 6:34 pm
Cpl4Play
(@cpl4play)
Trusted Member

Only do what you’re comfortable with, we’ve found there’s never any pressure to do anything. Many of our visits are spent just people watching and playing with ourselves when we’re there. Good idea to get a private room so you have somewhere to escape from every thing if you need a break. 
Have fun, hope we see you there sometime. 

Posted : 21/04/2023 6:47 pm
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

Get a room, go for a soak in the hot tub, dry in the sauna, walk around to get your bearings, get a feel for the place and enjoy! Welcome to SW! 

Posted : 23/04/2023 11:57 am
Couplefun2211
(@couplefun2211)
Trusted Member

hey There. We are a good looking married couple who will be there this Saturday April 29th. We have been about 6 times and love it. We would love to see you there 

Posted : 26/04/2023 1:09 am
luv2peg87 reacted
Couplefun2211
(@couplefun2211)
Trusted Member

hey There. We are a good looking married couple who will be there this Saturday April 29th. We have been about 6 times and love it. We would love to see you there 

Posted : 26/04/2023 1:09 am
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

Get your own room so you have a home base where you can take a breather and control the traffic when the need arises. Mingling areas are a great way to chat with people first and establish a connection that goes a little bit beyond, "Let's fuck" (meeting people this way will also probably help get your wife at ease). Then once you find people you like in the mingling area, take them back to your room and figure out the rest. Have fun!

P.S. - if she's REALLY nervous, try going on a regular weeknight when it's less busy just to get an idea what it's like inside (Not Fridays though, those are for men only). That being said, someone above suggested coming on the 29th. I'm also planning on being there that night and would absolutely LOVE to play with a couple, but a heads up, it will likely be pretty busy.

Welcome! 🙂

Posted : 26/04/2023 1:25 am
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

The mingling areas are a nice way without any immediate expectations of anything where the two of you can sit and chat with others.  When I've been here with my wife we've spent time chatting and getting to know individuals with no pressure.

Also if she is nervous she can wear some lingerie or have a robe, doesn't have to just have the towel that is provided.  Oh don't forget to bring some flip flops/sandals so you don't have to walk around barefoot.

Posted : 26/04/2023 7:20 am
DanFlashez
(@danflashez)
Trusted Member

Did you peeps ever make it down? I feel the nervous-ness. My first time was difficult! 

However I can't wait to go again... Would definitely love to hang out/meet up with a couple or someone instead of cruising solo 😉

Feel free to shoot me a kik or email :p

Posted : 26/04/2023 10:24 am
deannmary reacted
(@cocoa_melon2)

Hello we are also a black couple, we are planning to go Sunday May 21 maybe we will see you there 

Posted : 21/05/2023 12:29 am
Tydee1111
(@tydee1111)
Estimable Member

Hi. How are you. I don't have advice to give but would like to meet and play with you two. Send me an email and set up a day to meet and hopefully play. Chat and trade pics if interested.

20210107 054812

😘

Posted : 22/05/2023 11:54 pm
(@kuronja10ed)
Estimable Member

Good morning, Black couple,

Useful suggestions all around.

I wish to underscore two points: getting a room (as a much needed space to relax and compose yourself), and not shying away from letting people know that you are not comfortable with a particular thing.

As for suggestions, visiting on a weekday for a nooner might not be a bad start: less busy and less intimidating. Tuesday and/or Wednesday nooners seem to be best time to try this out.

If you desire to chat about all and any of this, my email address is in my profile.

Cheers!

Kuronja10Ed

Posted : 23/05/2023 5:50 am
(@kuronja10ed)
Estimable Member

@cocoa_melon2 

Hi,

My email is in the profile info. It would be great to chat.

J.

Kuronja10Ed

Posted : 23/05/2023 5:53 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs