Friday April 7th orgy in Playpen room was monumental

27 Posts
11 Users
19 Likes
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I rented the playpen room last night. Had six great fucking orgies throughout the evening. Thanks to David, Carlos, Manny, Oz, Larry, Doug, Tad, Oz again, etc.  Too many guys and I didn’t get all their names. For those who watched through the bars and jerked off to the shows or got fucked by someone from behind, which happened repeatedly you really added to the testosterone fuelled fuckfests. Got some quality 1 on 1 time with some truly hot bottoms.  Thanks to Anthony for suggesting the playpen room.  He knows I like a crowd and am not shy about using my thick dick where everyone can see me doing what we all want to do but are sometimes too shy to do.  But not me, not anymore.  Doesn’t hurt I’ve got great stamina too.   Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.  Till next time.

Posted : 08/04/2023 1:13 pm
felicitator60, Fuckmesideways, inmecum and 5 people reacted
(@Anonymous 976)
Eminent Member Guest

Was great watching you and all the bttms !!

Posted : 08/04/2023 2:45 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Happy you enjoyed the fun.  Please feel free to join next time.  Bottoms, especially enthusiastic ones are always welcome.  Hope you don’t mind stretching your boundaries and other things.  I would have liked to try some of the equipment in the room too!  Maybe next time step in and up and let me know it’s you.  I’d really enjoy pushing both our limits.  That goes for all the horny bottoms.  But I do enforce the ‘listen to your partner’ rule.  I love giving sensual and sexual pleasure of all sorts but I’m not into abuse, PERIOD! I get off so much from watching bottoms shooting while receiving whatever gets them off.  My biggest cumshots are when my bottom partner is shooting and squeezing my thick cock pile driving the depths of his ass. Thank you to all the guys the other night.  Still getting hard remembering my cock penetrating quivering assholes.  Nothing better than feeling your cock sliding in and out of a well cum lubed bottom. Looking forward to my next visit. Remember we’re all there for the same thing.  To make connections, enjoy some friendly faces, be physically turned on, release multiple loads and help others to do the same. So stop acting like you’re in elevator and say hello, to start….

Posted : 08/04/2023 10:11 pm
felicitator60, Fuckmesideways, inmecum and 3 people reacted
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

Been looking for a top guy who can make me cum hands free while pounding my ass. Open for bb. Just be clean.

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 10/04/2023 12:47 am
StAlbertMan reacted
campdoug
(@campdoug)
Reputable Member

Question:  What are you calling the Play Pen Room??

omcscout97@hotmail.com

Posted : 10/04/2023 12:25 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It’s the newest room available at Steamworks. It has some BDSM furniture and is down the hall from Fuck Alley. It’s a great room to be seen by passersby who appreciate a good show. 

Posted : 11/04/2023 1:20 am
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@lowkeyguy would love to vibrate your bottom and feel you squeezing my cock as I pump a large load into your lowkey posterior.  I’ll plan to visit Steamworks again soon. When do you usually deliver your ass at Steammworks?

Posted : 11/04/2023 1:26 am
Lowkeyguy reacted
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

@lumberjack I usually go there whenever I'm in town except Wed and Sunday. I usually go like past 4pm then stays there for a while.

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 11/04/2023 1:30 am
fun reddeer
(@fun-reddeer-2)
Estimable Member

Would like to try and join you next time.

Posted : 11/04/2023 6:40 am
Bottomboy
(@bottomboy)
Eminent Member

I’d love to join you next time you’re at SW! Sounds like an incredible time!

Posted : 11/04/2023 7:33 pm
(@luv2please)
Estimable Member

Hmm do you enjoy women to?

Posted : 11/04/2023 11:08 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@fun-reddeer-2 I’d very much like that too.  Your profile says you a skilled swallower. I’d love to feel your throat take my cock head.  I’d also love to feel other things taking my cock deep. Are you planning on being at SW Friday evening?

Posted : 12/04/2023 11:57 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@luv2please Yes I do! Very, very much.  I’m planning on going Friday.  Hope to reconnect with Vixen Victoria and relive a most fantastic time. I’m more straight than not.  I’m just done with the drama.  I go to SW when I need to let loose and release several loads over a few hours.  I love watching the buildup and release of my partners.  I find there’s less BS at SW. in general I’ve found the men who want to get really pounded don’t mix words. They make it clear what they’re wanting.  I’ve found the women I’ve met at SW are very feminine, sexy, interesting, interested and they look at me when I’m looking in their eyes.  Nothings hotter than watching your partner start her buildup and then you feel the rhythmic flutter and squeezing from their BIG ‘O’. Maybe I’ll see you Friday?  I’ll be the one with the thick 8” hardon that won’t go down. I’ll be the one that’s looking into your eyes when you squeeze yours shut from the thunderclap where our bodies are joined.  Got you’ve got me so hot!

Posted : 13/04/2023 12:12 am
fun reddeer
(@fun-reddeer-2)
Estimable Member

I cannot make it this friday but am trying to plan a visit to SW after may long. BTW friday is men only.

Posted : 13/04/2023 5:57 am
(@luv2please)
Estimable Member

@lumberjack unfortunately Friday isn’t in the cards for me. But I would love to find out just how good that cock feels.  And looking into each others eyes is hot.

Posted : 13/04/2023 6:16 am
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs