Notifications
Clear all

Suck boys

19 Posts
15 Users
27 Likes
(@780nicetool)
Topic starter

I love you suck boys. I love sitting in the steam room and you come in and suck my big cock without a word. 

You are all the very best little cocksuckers in the world and I wanted to thank all of you. 

Posted : 08/02/2023 5:58 pm
teddy, Horny717m, Olduser9 and 1 people reacted
Shparkboy
(@shparkboy)

You are very welcome. As a cocksucker I don’t need small talk. I only need you to say.  Oh fuck I’m going to cum.  

Posted : 15/02/2023 12:28 pm
Pagan4Fun, teddy and Olduser9 reacted
 Yyy
(@yyy)
Eminent Member

I prefer being sucked. So I would offer my cock as well

Posted : 15/02/2023 12:32 pm
Cum_dazed reacted
(@olduser9)
Eminent Member

Preach 🖐️ 

Posted : 15/02/2023 12:37 pm
Yyy reacted
Bionikcock1
(@bionikcock1)
Estimable Member

I love sucking cocks, deep throating and enjoying the taste of cum. Getting so horny just thing about it. Can't wait to get there to worsgip all those hot cocks.

Posted : 15/02/2023 12:51 pm
teddy, Shparkboy and Yyy reacted
gr8kok
(@gr8kok)
Trusted Member

I love hanging around the steam room and getting my 8" sucked. I'm never disappointed 'cause there is a lot of talented cock suckers to play with.

Posted : 15/02/2023 5:41 pm
teddy, Pagan4Fun, Cum_dazed and 2 people reacted
Northernboy
(@northernboy)
Trusted Member

@shparkboy 

you can come suck my cock on Friday night 👍

Posted : 16/02/2023 3:19 pm
teddy reacted
Bearded_Oral_Vers
(@bearded_oral_vers)
Eminent Member

I'm a big fan of sucking cock. I'd love for someone to just grab me by the beard and shove their cock in my mouth.

I am here to chew bubblegum and suck dick. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 26/02/2023 8:36 am
Pagan4Fun reacted
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

@gr8kok…i would like to take on that sometime! 😋. Although I do enjoy reciprocating I still have yet for someone to cum in my mouth, any takers? 💦😋

Posted : 26/02/2023 10:08 am
teddy reacted
Kev69
(@kev69)
Eminent Member

@pagan4fun I would gladly!

Posted : 26/02/2023 10:15 am
teddy and Pagan4Fun reacted
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

@kev69…I’ll hold you to that…just a heads up to make sure I’m ready…I’ll broadcast my next visit, thinking this week for a nooner 😋

Posted : 26/02/2023 10:19 am
felicitator60
(@felicitator60)
Eminent Member

@pagan4fun If you sit by the GHs long enough eventually someone will cum in your mouth. When I go I like to edge until I start to get tired. Then I let some lucky fellow have my cum either through a GH or in his man pussy.

Posted : 26/02/2023 10:29 am
teddy and Pagan4Fun reacted
Kev69
(@kev69)
Eminent Member

@pagan4fun I’ll try my best to make it!

Posted : 26/02/2023 11:55 am
Pagan4Fun reacted
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

@felicitator60….might need that hot load in my ass if your up for it…thanks for the advice, i’l use it next time round, maybe this Wednesday nooner 😋

Posted : 27/02/2023 1:54 pm
OneNiceSixxer
(@onenicesixxer)

I could blow a big load for a suck boy right now.

Posted : 05/03/2023 10:33 pm
teddy and Bttmbear reacted
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs