Notifications
Clear all

Plus sized newbie

60 Posts
32 Users
26 Likes
New A
(@new-a)

I’ve never been either and I was wanting to go check it out, I’m a bigger guy so a little nervous but i think it will be a fun time , going tonight maybe?

Posted : 13/08/2023 10:38 am
(@whynot77)

Hubby is a bigger guy too. We might be coming down. What are you looking for?  Hubby is bi bottom n well I’m just a girl who loves orgasms n strange dick lol course I kinda like the ladies too lol

Posted : 13/08/2023 11:19 am
bwc reacted
New A
(@new-a)

@whynot77 sounds like we could have a fun time if i end up goin and you guys do too, would you want to message me ok kik?

Posted : 13/08/2023 11:32 am
(@whynot77)

Whynot7725 is my Kik whynot7514 is hubbys

Posted : 13/08/2023 11:36 am
New A
(@new-a)

@whynot77 ok sounds good I just sent u both a dm

Posted : 13/08/2023 11:39 am
fun reddeer
(@fun-reddeer-2)
Estimable Member

@shy-redheadbbw

Posted : 14/08/2023 6:27 am
Pagan4Fun
(@pagan4fun)
Estimable Member

@shy-redheadbbw….I agree with all…come and have some fun and I know you will be lusted after if not the center of attention. SW is a place for fun and no judgement…hope to catch you there 😉👍

Posted : 14/08/2023 4:22 pm
Shy.redheadbbw
(@shy-redheadbbw)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@whynot77 good to know all are welcome! I’m pretty open to trying anything. I’ve always wanted to play with a woman though 🥵

Posted : 15/08/2023 1:35 am
Shy.redheadbbw
(@shy-redheadbbw)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@pagan4fun well if I’m the centre of attention then I’m sure to have fun!

Posted : 15/08/2023 1:36 am
Pagan4Fun reacted
(@sweetandpassionate)

I am a plus sized woman and my first time there, even with my husband, I was overwhelmed with how many wonderful people were more than fine with size. As a woman, you will be very much in charge of the type of play you want, and it’s important you know your limits and express them. It’s perfectly fine to play with your door closed, or open, if you don’t mind others watching or you can invite them to play. 
I hope you have a blast.. and maybe in the future we might cross paths in Fuck Alley 

Posted : 15/08/2023 5:54 am
Shy.redheadbbw
(@shy-redheadbbw)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@sweetandpassionate thanks so much for the perspective! I’m very excited to go! All the feedback I’m getting is very encouraging!

Posted : 15/08/2023 11:13 am
Bfire1931
(@bfire1931)
Eminent Member

Matt is definitely right! I’m looking to go as a newbie and that’s my greatest fear, but you will find someone I would love to go with you 

Posted : 16/08/2023 9:08 pm
(@kagaras)

It’s encouraging to see the positive feedback for sure! I’m thinking of checking SW out Monday afternoon, first time and should be slow (or so I gather) come say hi! I’m always down to make new friends!

Posted : 02/09/2023 7:34 am
Bi-Brent
(@bi-brent)
Trusted Member

Lots of men like myself find plus size women sexy 

Posted : 02/09/2023 7:40 am
(@bisaskcouple)
Estimable Member

@shy-redheadbbw hey, we will be coming on sept 9th, and 10th.  My wife is plus sized and our friend who is coming for the first time is looking forward to the debauchery that steamworks provides.  we would love to have you join us. (hubby has a thing for redheads)

if you have kick drop us a line at funnyfishsk and we can chat.

Posted : 02/09/2023 8:30 am
Page 2 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs