Notifications
Clear all

First Time Visit for Wife

29 Posts
15 Users
12 Likes
(@edmontonhotwife)
Topic starter

My very sexy hotwife has finally agreed to check out steamworks. She is a very sexy and sexual woman but has been reluctant to visit here. Mainly because she is worried someone who knows her may recognize her.  I’ve told her if someone recognizes her there it’s no big deal as most people that go there are going for the same reason and I imagine they would be discrete about it. She’s finally after to visit. Now I want to make sure this first visit goes great so that she will want to go back again. Sexually she is very open.  She has very few limits. Has done some MFM before and has done one blow bang before as well. She has done one small gang bang as well. She finds black guys very attractive.  What is the best day and time for me to take her for her first visit?  Any suggestions on what she should wear?  Lingerie or just go nude?  Any other suggestions or tips to make her first visit memorable and enjoyable?

Posted : 03/11/2023 8:57 am
Jughead84, Pagan4Fun, Justaguy and 3 people reacted
King007
(@king007)
Trusted Member

We are going on Saturday afternoon 

Posted : 03/11/2023 9:19 am
(@edmontonhotwife)
Topic starter

@king007 that’s very kind of you to offer.  We may take you up on it.  How are Saturday afternoons?  Do you just go for afternoons or does it turn into an all day thing? Do you guys go often?  What can she expect fur first time visit?  Sorry for all the questions.  Just anxious to finally get her there and want it to go well. 

Posted : 03/11/2023 9:37 am
PapacitoMuyCaliente
(@papi-is-gonna-give-it-to-you)
Trusted Member

Hey. Glad to hear you take your wife’s sexual desires to heart and you want to do anything in your power to make it amazing for her, and of course for you too. Check out my profile and feel free to send me an email or Kik if you have it. I’ll be more than glad to tell you all about my experiences at steamworks and hopefully help out answering all of your questions too. 
cheers. 

There’s more satisfaction in giving than receiving, so I’ll give it to you all 😈

Posted : 03/11/2023 9:45 am
edmbisexualguy
(@edmbisexualguy)
Trusted Member

I heard Saturday evenings are the busiest time of the week.  I'm finally going to check the place out on a Saturday evening, either November 4th or 11th.  Would love to find one or more hotwives there 🙂

Posted : 03/11/2023 11:00 am
fun_lvn_cpl
(@fun_lvn_cpl)
Eminent Member

@Edmontonhotwife pls share how your experience goes. The wife and I haven’t been yet either but are excited to go and are wondering if a Saturday would be best. 

Posted : 03/11/2023 11:22 am
Jughead84 reacted
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@edmontonhotwife - Just my 2 cents here, but if you do decide to go, I would jump in on the busiest night of the week because it may be too overwhelming for her, and you as well. I wouldn't want you both to be swarmed with guys and not feel comfortable. I would say go earlier in the day Saturday, or another day entirely, say at noon or so, and feel out the club and what it has to offer. Getting comfortable with the place first is always one less stresser than wandering around not sure or lost Lol. A good plan would be to set up to meet some guys you've vetted first so that it is more of an exclusive fun time rather than a free for all. She will have a better time and be more inclined to go again. Most importantly though, be firm in your words and actions, in that if you say No to anyone, mean it and stick to your guns. You need to control your environment and play time so you both can enjoy it. Generally once people see you're in control, they will abide by your desires. If you're looking for playmates to meet, message me. I'd be happy to meet you there and take you on a tour and play some. My contact info is in my profile. Otherwise, good luck and have a great time!

Posted : 03/11/2023 1:01 pm
wammt reacted
(@edmontonhotwife)
Topic starter

@str82it thanks for the info.  So Saturday nights are too busy for newbies?  I don’t want her being overwhelmed.  Noon during the week doesn’t work for us as we both work and difficult for us both to get away at same time.   I like the idea of pre getting a few guys then plan to meet there.  Another question is do we get a room or just lockers?

Posted : 03/11/2023 1:20 pm
wammt
(@wammt)
Reputable Member

Since you both will have to pay, take a room and a locker. The room is especially good for newcomers, as you can retreat to your room when you get overwhelmed, take a break, or just time alone (together); or if you want to take people to your room you can restrict access.

Sexy Senior Swinksters

Posted : 03/11/2023 1:28 pm
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

Usually Saturday afternoon will have a good number of people, but not overwhelming. Just personal experience, but on Thursdays and Saturdays it seems to get really busy around 5 pm to 9 or 10 pm. For your first visit, I would suggest that those hours may not be the best for a first visit as a couple. Noon or 1 pm until 5 pm or so would be good. After 5 pm on Saturdays, rooms may not always be available and I would say that you definitely want to have a room for the first visit.

As for what the lady should wear - many ladies walk around in lingerie, the rest wear towels like most of the guys. Some guys do walk around nude but they seem to be the minority. Likewise for women. I have maybe only seen 2 or 3 women walking around nude in dozens of visits.

Posted : 03/11/2023 4:37 pm
King007
(@king007)
Trusted Member

@edmontonhotwife 

We are going this Saturday afternoon/ evening 

After 3pm it's free for the women,  only things happening whatever you like 

Posted : 03/11/2023 9:44 pm
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@edmontonhotwife - You're very welcome. Yes, in my opinion, the night time activities and volume of guys there, may be too much for newbies. I would say go around 1 pm or so to get your feet wet. Get a room for yourselves, it's a good place to retreat to, regroup and discuss how you both feel about the events and what you want to do next or how far to go etc. Then explore the club as you want, and have some fun as it presents itself. I do recommend chatting with and vetting a few people first. It will help make it easier and will make you comfortable and not get flooded with requests or people. Cheers!

Posted : 04/11/2023 3:08 am
King007
(@king007)
Trusted Member

@edmontonhotwife see you later 😘

Posted : 04/11/2023 8:10 am
Curved_4U
(@curved_4u)

@edmontonhotwife get a room for sure and as for a day, Saturday afternoons after 3 pm seem to be a “calmer” time to take your hotwife plus that way when it does get busier towards the evening time you guys will already be acclimatized for the fun evening activities lol

Posted : 04/11/2023 11:56 pm
(@Anonymous 2424)
Eminent Member Guest

Do couples or ladies go sunday

Posted : 05/11/2023 1:56 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs