55 Posts
20 Users
67 Likes
Brian Feller
(@brian-feller)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A follow up for those who were not able to watch.😈😈

We started out the night with a quck dip in the hot tub after a steamy shower, I couldn't keep my hands off her.  Fuck she is so sexy there is no way I can resist. Then we went back to the room where we got dressed up for the scene.  I put on some leather shorts and @lenavorlust was wearing a leather bra and sexy lace panties, she had soft cuffs on her ankles and on her wrists and a matching one around her neck that I could pull her around by a chain leash.  

I led her to the cross by the leash as we were followed by four or five eager watchers. Attached to her wrists we had 3 ft long chains that were useful for securing her to the cross in various positions.  

Unfortunately there was one guy who took liberties and thought he could touch my little slut without her consent or my permission.  I had to tell him he was in the wrong and that he always needs consent from a woman to touch her or through permission from her handler or Dominant. We didn't let this action ruin our night and we continued on.

At first with a blindfold on I secured her facing outwards after I took off her bra so I could flog her tits and her legs and her pussy through her panties.

After removing her panties and turning her around on the cross I really increased the intensity of the flogging, switching back and forth between the two floggers, one with long thin red and black falls that apply a bit of a sting, and the other flogger with thicker black and dark green falls that hit with much more of a loud thud.

Once warmed up and really getting into it with some big swings I found the space for the cross a little constraining, but still fun for what we needed it for.

We made our way to fuck alley, and I saw the bench that I knew I was looking for, I told my little sexy slut to get on the bench on all fours.  Like a good little slut she did what she was told and after a few smacks with both floggers she indicated to me that she wanted more and harder when she told me "Green" which turned me right the fuck on, thankfully the people watching really gave me enough room to step back and take some good swings and hearing the different sounds of the different floggers when they met the flesh of her ass.

We'd like to thank @outdoorsman86 for being a pre-arranged willing participant. He was always respectful of his role and whose little slut Lena was while she was laying on the bench with her sexy ass up in the air.  He fucked her good and hard like he was told to, and I enjoyed giving him a few flogs of encouragement to keep fucking her hard. I asked him if he wanted to cum in her mouth, after removing his condom he let Lena finish him off with her sexy mouth @outdoorsman86 we will gladly include you in future sexy shenanigans at Steamworks.

I picked another volunteer from the crowd asking him if he wanted to fuck my little slut, he asked if he could fuck her mouth to which I said yes, again I'm thankful to those who showed respect and ask permission before touching. 

Lena sucked his cock good and finished him off quickly.  Unfortunately I was unable to find any more cocks willing to fuck her, I hope I didn't scare any away with my floggers. So I climbed up sitting on the bench in front of her and kissed her sexy mouth and told her what a good little fucking slut she was.

We decided to take the opportunity for some more flogging, 😈😈 I changed her to the hooks in front of the fuck hole facing out so she could watch me flog her tits this time with no blindfold on.  Holding a flogger in each hand now I alternated with them flogging her tits and harder on her thighs.

After turning her over against the wall I really wound up into some good strikes on her ass with each of the floggers and as well as the riding crop we had also brought along.

After my sexy little slut @lenavorlust was good and flogged I took her back to our room and fucked her until I came harder than I ever have.

So thank you to all the people who watched respectfully, and gave me the room I needed, and to those who joined in the fun, next time I hope to get more cocks fucking her pussy and making her feel good and fucked by the end of the night.

@Lenavorlust you are an amazing sexy little sub and I look forward to more play times with you at Steamworks, fuck your ass looked good when I was through with it.😈😈

B.😈

Have fun, be safe, fuck hard and enjoy and respect all. 😈😈😈👍
Email: brianfeller77@gmail.com

Posted : 14/12/2023 1:50 am
fun_lvn_cpl, lenavorlust, wammt and 1 people reacted
lenavorlust
(@lenavorlust)
Eminent Member

@brian-feller Thanks for treating me so good. You left my ass bruised and sore. And thanks @outdoorsman86 for the good fucking. I had a great time with both of you. 😈

IMG 4576

Posted : 14/12/2023 4:21 pm
Brian Feller
(@brian-feller)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Mmmmmmmm fuck that's a nice ass.😈😈

It was my pleasure, you are quite amazing.😈😈

Posted : 14/12/2023 4:26 pm
lenavorlust reacted
Callmyname
(@callmyname)

@brian-feller that is one hell

of a time!!!! @lenavorlust that ass looks amazing. 

Pleasing you is all I want!

Posted : 14/12/2023 4:40 pm
fun_lvn_cpl
(@fun_lvn_cpl)
Eminent Member

Super hot story! 🥵 thanks for sharing too bad you couldn’t have got a few pics in the cross

Posted : 14/12/2023 8:51 pm
Brian Feller
(@brian-feller)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@fun_lvn_cpl Thanks, I do too. She looked so damn sexy. 🔥🔥🔥

Posted : 14/12/2023 8:54 pm
lenavorlust reacted
Not_My_Bride
(@not_my_bride)
Estimable Member

@lenavorlust great tits! 🤤

Posted : 20/12/2023 5:31 pm
lenavorlust
(@lenavorlust)
Eminent Member

@not_my_bride Thank you 😊

Posted : 20/12/2023 6:16 pm
Brian Feller reacted
Brian Feller
(@brian-feller)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@not_my_bride I agree. And that ass 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Posted : 20/12/2023 6:20 pm
lenavorlust reacted
lenavorlust
(@lenavorlust)
Eminent Member

@brian-feller Why thank you! 😊 It looked better after what you did to it. 😈

Posted : 20/12/2023 6:26 pm
Brian Feller reacted
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Honorable Member

Should have easily been more volunteers. ..  I would have gladly volunteered. But I'd also be more than happy just watching a fellow Dom take care of his sub as well. 

7inch

Posted : 20/12/2023 6:59 pm
lenavorlust
(@lenavorlust)
Eminent Member

@7inchwondercock Perhaps @brian-feller shouldn’t have threatened to flog anyone that didn’t fuck me hard enough. 😅 Maybe you can join next time, if you’re not afraid of a little flogging. Or if you’re confident enough that you wouldn’t get any. 😈

Posted : 20/12/2023 7:45 pm
Brian Feller reacted
(@biviking22)
Eminent Member

Hopefully you bless us with future floggings to watch and partake in. Cheers!

Posted : 20/12/2023 11:35 pm
lenavorlust
(@lenavorlust)
Eminent Member

@biviking22 Well we had so much fun last time, we'll definitely be doing it again! But I think first we'll try something different, like maybe a fuck hole. Feel free to reach out to @brian-feller if you're ever interested in joining one of our adventures. He's the one that will choose who else participates. 😈

Posted : 21/12/2023 1:13 pm
Brian Feller reacted
(@biviking22)
Eminent Member

@lenavorlust sounds great. @brian-feller love to chat on potential adventures. Cheers to both of you.

Posted : 21/12/2023 4:31 pm
Page 3 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs