Estimable Member

Posted by: @das

Posted by: @prairie_dude

-- attachment is not available --

[/

Love to play at SW

Posted : 13/02/2024 11:30 pm
(@careforfun)

Hi @Bronx13. Can you help me with a question i have. Does this place have private booths similar to bathroom stalls but more closed off that would have gloryholes in them. Im looking for my wife and is it okay for her to go there and be sucking dick or do you have to let the person putting his tool in the hole your gender? Can she put a condom on it? Does she ask before hand if she can put ine in it before sucking incase she is nervous? How much do these booths cost if there are any?

Posted : 17/02/2024 8:04 am
(@careforfun)

Hi @Bronx13. Can you help me with a question i have. Does this place have private booths similar to bathroom stalls but more closed off that would have gloryholes in them. Im looking for my wife and is it okay for her to go there and be sucking dick or do you have to let the person putting his tool in the hole your gender? Can she put a condom on it? Does she ask before hand if she can put ine in it before sucking incase she is nervous? How much do these booths cost if there are any?

Posted : 17/02/2024 8:04 am
(@Anonymous 1372)
Estimable Member Guest
Topic starter

@careforfun simple answer is yes to all of it, the cost I'm not sure specifically but there are on the web page. If the condoms are important for oral for you, definitely a discussion with a potential before would be smart, as that would be uncommon

Posted : 17/02/2024 8:08 am
(@careforfun)

@bronx13 thankyou so much.

Ine last thing can she if possible put the dick in her or is this not allowed?

Posted : 17/02/2024 8:12 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@careforfun all you asked is allowed inc.the last question. Now if you're anonymous for the glory hole. And want condoms used. Simply announce it through the hole. .and.ylir "cock". Will either.lesve. Or wrap it up and enjoy .of she also wants.to.be fucked through the hole. I would recommend a room with a glory hole. Not just a booth. I believe.there are 6 roomed.eith glory holes. 2 have fuck holes.

7inch

Posted : 17/02/2024 9:10 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@bronx13 when are you bringing your wife.for this creampie gathering to happen ?

7inch

Posted : 17/02/2024 10:43 am
(@Anonymous 1372)
Estimable Member Guest
Topic starter

@7inchwondercock probably on a weekend in March.

Posted : 17/02/2024 10:50 am
(@Anonymous 1372)
Estimable Member Guest
Topic starter

We were thinking on a Sunday in March as she is concerned a Saturday might be a little too busy and overwhelming.

Posted : 18/02/2024 10:39 am
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

@bronx13 If you are available on a week night, Thursday from 5 pm might be good as well. Definitely quieter than Saturday night, and from experience have seen more couples than on a Sunday. Definitely less busy than a Saturday night.

Posted : 18/02/2024 7:56 pm
Steve
(@steve123)

Love to partake, help fill her up!!

Posted : 25/02/2024 8:05 pm
(@shinywizard74)
Eminent Member

That sounds fun. I’d love to help you clean it up if you wanted. 

Posted : 26/02/2024 9:55 am
Page 2 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs