One of my fantasy

3 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I am in SW and after changing in my room go downstairs take a shower and get into steam room. There I meet a nice guy who has taken out his cock from towel and rubbing slowly. I take permission to allow me to suck his nice cock. He spread his legs and says yes. I go on my knees on the first step and start sucking his cock with all my heart in the mean time I feel someone putting his hand on my back and slowly he started moving his hand on my back up and down. Then he took my towel a side and I can feel his wet tongue licking my ass hole and all around. I took the cock out of my mouth and look back over the shoulder and find a mid aged nice looking guy. His eyes seems quite enthusiastic so our eyes met and gave a permitting smile and again turn my face to the cock and start sucking again. Then I feel a finger going in my ass. Then two fingers and the guy put some lube and I can feel the knob of his cock on my hole. He slides up and down his knob and gently put a pressure and his knob goes in my ass. Aah Aah I opened my mouth and the guy whose cock was in my mouth took his cock out. He hold my head and once again asked me to wide open my mouth. I did and he start jerking his cock in my mouth. Meanwhile the guy on my back made a quick move and another stroke he dived his whole shaft in my ass. Now we three set a moving rhythm and I can feel my mouth and ass fucked at the same time…. After few moments the guys changed their positions and we kept enjoying for a while. 

Love to play at SW

Posted : 16/01/2024 7:37 pm
(@slayer198769)

• One of my fantasies are trying sucking cock for a fun adult sex play activities, I consider it a fetish Fantasy because I'm strait. And only way I would be down to give oral sex to both genders instead of just female, is at a place that's with sex positve open minded in the life style type people, or with a group of like minded adults all together, for a once a week or once a month adult sex play adult activity night, would steam works be the place??

Al

Posted : 16/01/2024 8:14 pm
Das reacted
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

SW is very open to all.. only Fridays are only men’s day.. so it all depends on individuals what they like and prefer they come to SW. of course there’s some basic ethics to follow. One has to ask/get verbal or non verbal yes and NO means a big NO..! 

Love to play at SW

Posted : 16/01/2024 11:03 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs