Private gangbang

14 Posts
7 Users
4 Likes
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Wasn’t sure what section to put this in, but it’s a big fantasy of mine so that’s why I picked this one. 

Sometime in August, I’d like to get one of the bigger rooms and have a private gangbang with just me and 3-4 guys.  I’ve done a few gangbangs but there’s always a few issues or limitations.  I want to be able to really enjoy it.  Major bucket list for me! 

I don’t give oral unless I trust the person or know them to have been recently tested, so that’s basically hardly ever at SW.  Last fall I tried arranging a big gangbang and getting test results from a few guys I could safely blow, but there were so many people and it was so dark it was really hard to know who is who or recognize anyone.  So, I’m hoping a very small group will help with that.  I would very much love to be able to let go and thoroughly enjoy each cock in the room in my mouth as much as I can. 

Also I feel in a large group some guys panic under pressure, let’s just go at our own pace.  Plus, I have to watch for who is touching me, and whether their touch is welcome or not… I just really want to let go and enjoy myself. 

So please reach out if you think you’d be a good fit for this, and can come on a Saturday night.  Preference to guys I’ve met already. No newbies, I don’t need you chickening out on me lol.  

If not clear from the pic, I’m bbw size so make sure you’re into that if reaching out. Kik is on my profile.  

posting now, and hopefully can make it happen in a few weeks. 

Posted : 26/07/2023 2:08 pm
YegBiGuy
(@yegbiguy)
Estimable Member

Hey there,

Would love to join in? Check you my profile and let me know if interested?

image2

Posted : 26/07/2023 2:28 pm
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@yegbiguy  Maybe send me a msg on kik?

Posted : 26/07/2023 2:35 pm
YegBiGuy
(@yegbiguy)
Estimable Member

Sent you a message on kik.

Posted : 26/07/2023 2:46 pm
(@Anonymous 1127)
Eminent Member Guest

@milfandcookies too bad I can't make it on Saturdays. I would have liked to be part of you checking that off you list. Have a great time.

Posted : 26/07/2023 10:05 pm
(@Anonymous 1679)
Eminent Member Guest

@milfandcookies  Good luck finding your gangbang. I have the same fantasy on my bucket list.

Posted : 27/07/2023 6:15 am
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I should clarify I still require condoms for sex

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:09 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@milfandcookies that's to be expected.

7inch

Posted : 27/07/2023 8:15 am
Lacelover
(@lacelover)
Estimable Member

image file name

Let's make some great memories 

Thong addict

Posted : 27/07/2023 9:00 am
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Please don’t comment your dicks.

Posted : 27/07/2023 11:12 am
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@7inchwondercock If there’s one thing I’ve learned, is that you can’t take anything for granted. Why even comment this? You know I’ve been stealthed.  I’m not leaving anything unexplained.

Posted : 27/07/2023 11:16 am
Nubian
(@nubian)
Eminent Member

@milfandcookies hi how are you, I know I’m new to you but I maybe we could chat so I won’t be new and I might be able to help you out with your fantasy sometime?

Posted : 27/07/2023 11:51 am
(@Anonymous 1636)
New Member Guest

• I have sent u mesge on kik too
    797249a8 ba44 4a1d 9424 b376ab55ff9b

Posted : 27/07/2023 12:46 pm
Steve
(@steve123)

Love to be part of this, we've had fun before.  If you haven't made it happen yet!?

Posted : 25/02/2024 8:28 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs