A good fuck finally

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I went to SW on Monday. Got a room. I was expecting a partner who emailed and set the time to meet at SW but he didn’t showed up. I changed in the room and went roaming around. Fuck Alley a lady and four guys were having fun. I watched for a bit then moved to slurp area. No one was there. Went down to steam room. Met a guy who asked me to suck his cock. I give a good head and then we came to my room. He tried to penetrate his cock but he lost his hardness and after some attempts he left the room. I went down and took a shower and went to room next to hot tub. Met an aged guy who was jerking his cock I offered him a head. He enjoyed my sucking and asked me do I have a room. We came to my room and he put on rubber and asked me to go on my knees. I did and he pushed his cock head in my tight ass. But he too lost his erection and after few attempts he left the room. It was so frustrating and I was getting horny. I kept opened the door and just start watching the tv. After I settled down my breath I went down and took a bath. Then in steam room I got relaxed for a while. 
Then I was returning to my room I met a young muscular guy who asked me do I have a lube. I said no. He asked me to get a lube from SW shop and he said he will be coming to my room. I bought the lube and came to my room. In a bit he came and closed the door. We start cuddling, hugging and kissing. He praised softness if my body. He liked my nipples and asked to suck him. He is a medium sized cock and I start sucking his cock. After 5 minutes of sucking cock got hard in my mouth and he asked me to lay down on bed. He put lot of lube on my ass and start loosing ass with his finger. He kept doing it for a while then he put his cock head and pushed a bit which got half in.. he stopped there and asked me to go further.. I was getting really excited and said yes yes go go go please .. he then gave another push and he was all in … oh my gosh I finally had a whole cock in my ass..! Then he start jerking in and out slowly he increases his movements and I was giving him full control and pushing from bottom with his rhythm. After few moments he asked me to go for a doggy style I did that and he put some more lube and in one go he was all in my ass..! He got excited and start pushing so hard and I was enjoying too and giving him full support and going with his flow. Finally he released his load and we had a good hug cuddling again and he left. I went down had a shower and came back to room. Then left the SW with a good fuck and full of joy memories. 

Love to play at SW

Posted : 19/10/2023 1:44 am
felicitator60
(@felicitator60)
Eminent Member

No greater fun than finding a hard top at SWs. Love asian playmates.

Posted : 27/10/2023 11:48 am
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@felicitator60 yes I agreed with you.. In so many attempts one could find a real play mate..!

Love to play at SW

Posted : 28/10/2023 6:54 pm
(@Anonymous 2503)
Active Member Guest

Thanks for sharing!

Posted : 31/10/2023 7:19 pm
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

Nice you found what you were looking for and had a great time!   😉😎😜

Posted : 31/10/2023 7:59 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs