Are photos/ videos allowed?

5 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
ShyTransKelly
(@shytranskelly)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this. Since Ive never been to Steamworks before, but I have a question. If both/ all parties agree to it and consent to it. Are photos/ videos allowed to be taken at steamworks? As long as all parties consent to it, and there isn't anyone in the photo/ video that doesn't want to be in there, are we allowed to take photos/ videos inside of steamworks? Or is this against the rules? As when I do go, I would like to have some photos taken of myself doing things to remember the experience. I hope it's alright that I ask this, and that I don't come across as creepy. As I would never take any photos/ videos of anyone without their permission/ consent. So are photos/ videos allowed to be taken at steamworks?

Posted : 05/01/2024 2:53 pm
(@fundawg)
Prominent Member

NO. NO. NO.

Photo and video devices are not allowed in any public spaces at Steamworks.

If you are in a PRIVATE ROOM with other consenting parties you can use photo or video devices.

Photos / videos are NOT allowed to be taken in public spaces at Steamworks.

Posted : 05/01/2024 3:09 pm
wammt and ShyTransKelly reacted
ShyTransKelly
(@shytranskelly)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My apologies, I was only asking, which is why I asked ahead of time before I went. Thank you so much for clarifying that for me FunDawg. I will definitely keep that in mind, and I will make sure to not take any photos or videos in public spaces, and not take any photo/ video devices with me in public spaces. Thank you again, I do appreciate it. I didn't see anything on the site, unless I missed something. Which is why I asked. Thank you again for letting me know funDawg. 

Posted : 05/01/2024 3:24 pm
(@fundawg)
Prominent Member

@ShyTransKelly

Thank you for asking ahead of time.  I hope I didn't come across as too intense in responding to your question.

It's just that a LOT of Steamworks patrons REALLY value their privacy.  The last thing they want to see is naked photos or videos of themselves (or worse) at a bath house/sex club floating around on social media.  Marriages or partnerships could be destroyed. People could lose their jobs.  People could be ostracized by their friends, family, or faith community.  People could be subject to extortion/blackmail.

Maintaining patrons' privacy is central to Steamworks' ability to maintain the confidence and trust of its customers..

Thank you for your reply. And thank you for your understanding.

Posted : 05/01/2024 8:00 pm
inmecum and wammt reacted
ShyTransKelly
(@shytranskelly)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@fundawg You are very welcome. Honestly you kind of did,  your NO NO NO in capital letters sounded pretty intense and I don't think it was needed. It kind of upset me. But I definitely understand that. And I would never want to do that to anyone. So I definitely understand the need for privacy and most people don't want photos of them being shown on social media, online etc. I would never post anything without anyones permission, or take photos without someones permission. Thank you again for your reply and for letting me know. I do appreciate. I will not take any photos/ videos then in any of the public spaces. But from what I gather and from what you've said, if I get their permission/ consent to and they're willing to, I'm allowed to have photos/ videos taken of me in a private room only. Thank you again Fundawg, I appreciate it.

Posted : 06/01/2024 1:57 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs