SteamTalk

Gloryhole etiquette...

Notifications
Clear all

Gloryhole etiquette I'm not understanding?

11 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
(@ice4321)
Topic starter

Hello Guys, I'm only rly into gloryholes and always a bit a nervous wreck going there.

I have gone twice so far and sucked some so far but both times I went they kinda don't want to finish?? either they pulled out multiply times or stopped and asked to do more(which i don't want too).

Is there something I'm misunderstanding regarding gloryholes. Such as they cannot cum on the other person? or my i just that bad that never felt the urge too (that would suck xD)

If someone can clearly explain the whole etiquettes and motions people do. I tend to like have to speak up to let them know what I want as I don't understand the signals. 

I usually stop either when I'm tired or busted a nut (I lose all desire to cont. to do it after that. I do not get my dick sucked. I only want to suck via GL. nothing else)

Hope someone can help me understand this cuz the 2nd i went, i kinda wanted him to cum but it didnt end up that way...

thanks.

Posted : 23/02/2024 8:17 pm
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

The most common explanation is that, the guy is not ready to unload yet. He could be just arrived and taking things at his pace. Most guys I think are feeling done when they burst their load. And so guys are still kinda enjoying to experience MORE before giving in their loads. Lucky for some people they can do multiple cums. I admire those guys who still have so much stamina. Just my thoughts. 

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 23/02/2024 8:31 pm
inmecum reacted
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

You most likely aren't doing anything wrong. When I come to SW I like to spend about 3 or 4 hours. I like to edge and build up to a very nice orgasm when I come. I like to get sucked at the GH for a while, but most of the time I don't want to cum unless I am getting ready to leave. Lots of time I can cum twice in 3 or 4 hours, so will look to cum around an hour or so after I arrive and then again just before leaving. Not always possible as I don't always find someone to play with at those times.

However, if you were the one sucking, there is a chance that I would pull away before cumming. I actually see that a lot at SW and other bathhouses. It is not uncommon.

Posted : 23/02/2024 10:15 pm
TallCanadian
(@tallcanadian)
Estimable Member

Someone really needs to show me where this glory hole place is. I love getting sucked long and often. I don’t have any sensation on the head of my cock so it takes a lot to make me cum orally 

Posted : 23/02/2024 10:28 pm
(@ice4321)
Topic starter

@biguy Thanks for your understanding.
Just a question regarding your last part. Are you saying you would pull away because you want to edge/not cum. Or are you saying that you would pull away, cum in your stall and not on me?
Either way, I'd like to know if you would end up pulling away to finish inside your own stall and never on the GL person, is that how GL work? or you would end up finishing on the person in the GL if it was your time to leave.

Would I have to just keep going until I get the lucky encounter lol or just arrange a "random" time for the GL where the person knows to finish via prior talks in DM's (I do not want to see the actual person at all)

Thanks

Posted : 23/02/2024 11:02 pm
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

@tallcanadian I can show you around... hehehe. One is the slurp ramp (public bj) . Then there's 2 cubicle just by the rectangular mirror. Then there's 2 more Gh cubicle connected to captain's room with bigger holes. Enough for you to see the ass of the person on the side if he decides to put his hole to it. Hehehe

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 23/02/2024 11:11 pm
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

I was saying that if I pulled away, it was because I wanted to edge and not cum right away. If I was ready to cum then I would just cum. Would knock on the wall, or say that I was cumming in case you didn't want it in your mouth.

Posted : 24/02/2024 6:08 pm
inmecum reacted
YEGJax
(@yegjax)

On a related note, if I wanted to do the sucking at the glory hole, would I just go behind and wait for a cock to come through?

Posted : 26/02/2024 9:49 am
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

If you are in the playroom with the gloryhole ramp, just sit on the chair on the lower level and someone will eventually stick their cock through one of the holes from the top ramp. If you are in one of the glory hole rooms, just close the door and when someone comes into the room beside you, stick your fingers through the hole and wiggle them. That is the sign for them to stick their cock in the hole.

Posted : 26/02/2024 3:18 pm
YEGJax reacted
YEGJax
(@yegjax)

@biguy thanks for the info, I can do that!

Posted : 26/02/2024 3:27 pm
(@ice4321)
Topic starter

@biguy Ohhhh so thats what the wiggling fingers meant! So i gotta be the one who does that for them to stick it in. I see. Thanks!

Posted : 27/02/2024 2:58 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs