New Woman Here (30’s) - Extremely Nervous + Questions

8 Posts
8 Users
12 Likes
CuriousKat
(@curiouskat)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi! I’m considering coming here one day, but I have a few questions before I make a decision first! I do have a fantasy of being fucked by as many men as possible in one day, but I don’t know if that’s possible here (or with my nervousness) lol. Idk!  

What would be the best day and time for a woman to visit? I am super nervous though. I’m going to be honest here, I’m self conscience and I’m afraid about my level of attractiveness and if anyone would approach me, LOL. Would that realistically be an issue? 

Does everyone walk around nude/would it be weird if I wasn’t fully nude? 
How many people are usually around? Are there a lot of people who go to this place? What would be the percentage of women who go as well? 
Are condoms required? 

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, I’m a pretty anxious girl lol. I would love to participate in something like this though! 

This topic was modified 11 months ago 2 times by CuriousKat

Posted : 23/06/2023 4:04 pm
BiGuy97, deannmary, Etown81 and 1 people reacted
Topic Tags
(@youngcouple2023)

Would u be interested in playing with my wife we are a young couple In our 30s she’s never been there before 

Posted : 27/06/2023 12:09 am
StillHiding reacted
bellowgrainet
(@bellowgrainet)

Well it is possible to be fucked by multiple men there. I walk around nude but it's not expected. If you go without making a post it might be hit or miss on the amount of guys there but there are usually guys there. Women probably make up less 10% of people there. But the best time would be saturdays but any day would work. If you need more info my kik is the same as here.

Posted : 27/06/2023 5:27 am
Lowkeyguy reacted
Theguyinthehat
(@theguyinthehat)
Trusted Member

@bellowgrainet 

If you make a post to play many men, will show up, regardless of what you look like most will definitely be interested in exploring and having fun with you, although condoms may be optional they are heavily recommended. Consent is always a must.

Most people walk around in a towel, some walk around nude, I've seen many women in lingerie or their underwear. 

As far as best night to go, Saturday night after about 7 is the best time for if you want more ladies to be there. 

As for if you just want many men, I've found more Saturday nooner or even just make a grand post for when you're going and many will show. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

If you want someone to show you around I'd love to meet you there sometime ! (30m) bi 

Posted : 27/06/2023 7:08 am
deannmary reacted
BiGuy
(@biguy)
Estimable Member

The problem that you might have is too many men following you around and wanting to dip their dicks. You definitely need to get a room so that you have somewhere to take a break. A couple of weeks ago there was a younger couple there that wanted to play but seemed to be really nervous. They spent a couple of hour just do the circuit upstairs and downstairs and then back to their room. Finally they came out to play on the glory hole bench. And they told me later that they had a wonderful time. Thus, get a room and you have somewhere private to go as you take a break. I got a room on my first visit and was glad that I had. In fact, I still do.

Condoms are found throughout the facility and are highly recommended but are not mandatory.

Posted : 27/06/2023 10:19 am
420mama and deannmary reacted
milfandcookies
(@milfandcookies)
Estimable Member

Usually Saturdays are pretty busy, so you can pretty reliably go and it be busy enough to have options as a female.  For your first time, I’m going to go against the grain and say to NOT post that you’re going while you figure out the place and get your bearings.  It can be a lot without the added pressure of people looking for you, especially if you’re nervous.  If you’re going during the week though, then yes I’d say post to make sure there are enough guys who show up.  

I wouldn’t worry about attractiveness, that’s not a concern to have whatsoever. Like at all. Lol  

With condoms, most know the drill but you gotta be careful because there are some who will try to go without. Really pay attention. Check every person. 

For nudity most walk around naked, covered in their towel.  But I know in the beginning when I was nervous I liked walking around in lingerie instead, and I’ve seen others do the same.  Whatever you’re comfortable with.  

Posted : 27/06/2023 2:35 pm
420mama, deannmary and wammt reacted
Thicker
(@thicker)

I sent messege on kik 

Posted : 02/07/2023 3:27 am
(@curiousd)

I would love to watch you! Whens the next time youre going

Posted : 05/07/2023 9:43 am

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs