Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...
[Closed] Forum Rules
- NO chats concerning pedophilia, incest or underage. This includes fantasy and roleplaying. If approached by someone on these topics report it to any room moderator.
- Please keep parental status, kids/age/sex/raising as nudist out of the chatroom. Also NO reference to family/kids/parental status in username. This is a sexual chat site and such info only draws the wrong people here. Our main concern is to protect you and kids from abuse.
- Chats or posting pics involving scat/pee/kids/animal sex is not allowed. You will be banned and removed from the site if you do so.
- Keep any mention of family to the bare minimum. Again this is a sexual chat site.
- NO directing/suggesting/requesting users to do things. Enjoy what people share with us when they share it.
- When someone asks you to leave them alone, please do so. No means No. You can be banned if you don't.
- Soliciting for money in any way is not allowed. No posting of pics or stream porn with websites on them. No trolling users to go elsewhere to chat/cam.
- Keep posts relevant to the topic. There are many different topic groups. Use them accordingly.
- Please keep repeating the same post to a minimum. Give users a chance to reply. Don’t create new posts for topics that already exist.
- Use basic chatroom etiquette. Excessive use of capital letters equals yelling. Please use them sparingly.
Not following these basic rules can result in you being muted, kicked out of chat or permanently banned at the moderator's discretion. Thank you and enjoy your time here.
Swinging is becoming an increasingly popular form of recreational activity for both couples and singles, and many are enjoying being able to explore fantasies at adult clubs. However, despite its popularity, there are still some social rules that should be followed...
We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...