All day locker or all day room?

13 Posts
5 Users
8 Likes
hungwithnine
(@hungwithnine)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Can a person get an all day locker or an all day room?  and if so, could you leave for an hour or so and grab a bite to eat and come back?

Posted : 20/02/2023 6:33 pm
deannmary reacted
wammt
(@wammt)
Reputable Member

I don't know about In/Out privileges, but I found this in "Pricing":

NEW! 24-Hour Locker

Monday-Wednesday: $32 +Deposit
Thursday-Sunday: $38 +Deposit
ID Required

Sexy Senior Swinksters

Posted : 21/02/2023 12:53 am
deannmary reacted
hungwithnine
(@hungwithnine)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

thanks wammt

Posted : 22/02/2023 9:05 pm
ddoubledipping
(@ddoubledipping)
Eminent Member

They do not allow you to go out for an extended period of time.  It happened to me and they cancelled my room with no refund.  I did not know the rules at the time.  If your a smoker and want to go outside it's totally fine.

Posted : 22/02/2023 9:21 pm
Jim
 Jim
(@jimb)
Owner Admin

Steamworks isn't a hotel and while we do accommodate smokers with a 15 minute smoke break, We do this so the steam room isn't used for smoking  This was a problem years ago. The 24 hour locker is the better solution if you want to be able to come and go.  It can be used 3 times in a 24 hour period.  It's actually a good deal concidering you  an come back after 23 hours later and still stay for 8 hours. Hope that clears up any confusion. 

Cheers

Posted : 23/02/2023 6:29 pm
deannmary and wammt reacted
ddoubledipping
(@ddoubledipping)
Eminent Member

@jimb thanks for clarifying that Jim

Posted : 23/02/2023 6:32 pm
hungwithnine
(@hungwithnine)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks Jim.....   

Posted : 23/02/2023 7:49 pm
(@Anonymous 1332)
Active Member Guest

@jimb good afternoon before two weeks I send email and still you didn’t respond. Before two weeks when I arrive the SW the receptionist told me you are banned and I shocked that decision because I didn’t do any violations regarding rules and regulations. I remember before 5 weeks ago when I was leaving the SW around 10:00pm we argued the receptions but finally we agreed everything and then I left. I am regular customer for visit once or twice a week  in SW . Please lift that ban and I would not argue next time . Again I am requesting please remove the ban , really I miss the SW it’s great place to enjoy 😉

Posted : 02/06/2023 4:37 pm
Jim
 Jim
(@jimb)
Owner Admin

@ahmedj .post post your picture so my staff know who I am talking about.

Posted : 02/06/2023 5:10 pm
(@Anonymous 1332)
Active Member Guest

@jimb

AE6C5EE7 E76B 4DD0 A776 4100590173A6

Posted : 02/06/2023 5:48 pm
(@Anonymous 1332)
Active Member Guest

@jimb still waiting your respond. Please lift the ban really I miss the SW. i would not argue Again for the receptionist just it was only one day I would promise that . I am requesting again please accept and lift the ban I want to come today  really I miss SW. it is great place 😢😢

Posted : 03/06/2023 7:53 am
(@Anonymous 1332)
Active Member Guest

@jimb still waiting for a response. I hope you accept my request and lift the ban. I promise I would not do again any arguments with the receptionist at all. please accept my request

Posted : 04/06/2023 2:10 pm
Jim
 Jim
(@jimb)
Owner Admin

@ahmedj  After speaking to all the Steamworks staff, I have determined that you will never return to Steamworks.  Two staff said you had many complaints about being too aggressive.  Three staff claim you always stay longer than your allotted time and ignore announcements when called to the office.  A couple of staff said you have been reported for knocking on doors.  Then of course you were kicked out for climbing a wall to see in a private room.
It seems you are the perfect example of what we don’t want for a patron.

i will screen shot this conversation and keep as evidence of you being informed that you are not welcome at Steamworks. Should you try to enter again, you will be charged with trespassing. Once I have confirmation that you have seen my comments, I will then ban you from our website.

Posted : 04/06/2023 2:36 pm
wammt reacted

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs