Is steamworks now the only glortholes ?

17 Posts
9 Users
7 Likes
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Times square is pretty much burnt out. After seeing on the news this morning and the pics of the fire. So does that mean steamworks is gonna get more of an influx of glorthole lovers ? 

7inch

Posted : 14/04/2023 8:58 am
1_shy_bi_guy
(@1_shy_bi_guy)

How did you even creat this post? I have been on here for two months and havent even seen a button to click on indicating you can create a post. 

Posted : 14/04/2023 9:22 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I just click on new topic.

7inch

Posted : 14/04/2023 9:27 am
Bttmbear
(@bttmbear)
Trusted Member

Hmm, guess I better get that hole cut into my apartment door finally. I'm almost certain my landlords will understand completely, considering the unfortunate news of Times square and the sudden need for more gloryholes in the city. Civic duty here people, we must all share the workload. Good or bad! Hehe

Please don't take any of this comment seriously! 

Maybe!?!

😉

Posted : 14/04/2023 9:45 am
wammt reacted
(@luv2please)
Estimable Member

Dam I was going to ask for your address lol

Posted : 14/04/2023 10:30 am
SissyFagJessie
(@sissyfagjessie)
Eminent Member

@bttmbear No, you're right on the money. We do need more gloryhole options now that TS is gone. Someone should retrofit a cube van and create a mobile gloryhole truck.

Posted : 14/04/2023 12:23 pm
dirtydaddy55 and wammt reacted
Bttmbear
(@bttmbear)
Trusted Member

@sissyfagjessie HEY, that's a good idea. Although, I'm sure it wouldn't be long before the "squares" of the world found out about a mobile blowjob vehicle and "Lord Have Mercy" on the sinners of the world cuz we would all hear about it. After they took it straight to the top brass first of course. I can see the headlines now..."It's bad enough we let them go to the same school as our normal children, now they expect to be able to do whatever it is they do in any old parking lot in OUR city? 

Ugh, I digress......

Posted : 14/04/2023 1:04 pm
Bttmbear
(@bttmbear)
Trusted Member

@luv2please please do ask for address. I wasn't that serious about not being serious. Mmmm

Posted : 14/04/2023 1:06 pm
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)
Stag to AdventurousHotwife Admin

Posted by: @1_shy_bi_guy

How did you even creat this post? I have been on here for two months and havent even seen a button to click on indicating you can create a post. 

You created this one about a month ago without a problem: https://steamworksedmonton.com/community/planning-to-visit/today/

If you run into any issues on the forum, there are two ways I can help you:

Fastest, best: Kik me at Driv3n78

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

Posted : 28/04/2023 4:45 pm
dirtydaddy55
(@dirtydaddy55)

@bttmbear that a come and visit and cum?

Posted : 28/04/2023 8:58 pm
1_shy_bi_guy
(@1_shy_bi_guy)

@adventurousstag wow thanks for the help and information. So glad i reached out. Such a well developed site. Also how do i see the most recent posts first? Why do i see posts from three weeks ago but not from today? Like many others have already said, i will not be using this site. Its brutal. The old on was much more user friendly before.

This post was modified 1 year ago by 1_shy_bi_guy

Posted : 06/05/2023 6:40 am
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

Posted by: @1_shy_bi_guy

@adventurousstag wow thanks for the help and information. So glad i reached out. Such a well developed site. Also how do i see the most recent posts first? Why do i see posts from three weeks ago but not from today? Like many others have already said, i will not be using this site. Its brutal. The old on was much more user friendly before.

I'm sorry you're having such issues. Recent posts are listed by most recent comment, that's why they appear out of order. The software that runs the forum is "out of the box". I didn't make it. So there are limitations to what it can do. The old software that ran Steamtalk was abandoned by the developer and would no longer work. Also, you're probably more likely to get help from people if you treat them with respect. 

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

Posted : 06/05/2023 11:39 am
wammt reacted
(@felek)

@adventurousstag  there is absolutely nothing wrong with the out of the box software. This is how we dress and how we use other packaged things. No need for a tailor made shirt, people not building cars by themselves either. The complaining dude sounds like some who until now was using his round dial phone at home and suddenly had to switch to a smartphone. Overwhelming...

Posted : 06/05/2023 1:02 pm
Adbigdk reacted
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@felek I try to help people out as much as I possibly can but I haven't technically been hired as a community support manager. I'm doing it out of a love for the community and a desire that people will have a good experience here. It's volunteer work and I'm good with that. I want to see SteamWorks succeed as much as everyone else. So I'm trying to give where I can.

Posted : 06/05/2023 1:36 pm
(@felek)

@adventurousstag I know that you guys worked hard on customizing this site (out of the box does not mean that is is ready to go) and from what I can see it works flawlessly and for most people it is easy to use. So you have my appreciation and respect

Posted : 06/05/2023 1:45 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs