Clear all

Is it small? Feeling insecure…

31 Posts
12 Users
27 Likes
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

@donnymatrix well you know our average. Hehehe.

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 18/01/2024 5:57 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@lowkeyguy to my advantage 😉

Posted : 18/01/2024 6:34 pm
felicitator60
(@felicitator60)
Eminent Member

@donnymatrix  If you ever get into being a top for a new bottom your cock is the perfect size.

Posted : 18/01/2024 6:52 pm
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@felicitator60 haha I’ll keep that in mind.

Posted : 18/01/2024 9:46 pm
bibobby
(@bibobby)
Trusted Member

@donnymatrix my email is in my profile if you'd like to chat & share more pics 😉

Posted : 18/01/2024 10:02 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
(@raynablue)
Estimable Member

@donnymatrix I think she was just trying to make you question yourself to be mean and it worked. There is no shame in what you have  at all.

In my opinion, I think you are bigger than I would want but that's me.

Posted : 18/01/2024 10:12 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
 Das
(@das)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @donnymatrix

@das I’d love to have the opportunity to please and be pleased again.

i would love to be in that opportunity so if you want email me; dasge3276@gmail.com

Love to play at SW

Posted : 18/01/2024 11:21 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
teddy
(@teddy)
Trusted Member

Ex finally came out and said I have a small penis. Been with her 6 years. Whilst hurtful, in her defence, it is smaller than most guys I’ve seen. Which isn’t many. Never called small before. “Perfect.” “Just right”. “Big enough.” “Not a micro penis.” Lol.

-- attachment is not available --

I’m overthinking.

You are over thinking

Teddy

Posted : 19/01/2024 7:35 am
Donnymatrix reacted
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@raynablue well yeah we were arguing and definitely knew she’d strike a nerve with that. She was always more impressed with what could do with my mouth tbh. Maybe not her biggest lover but her most giving lover. Haha

Posted : 19/01/2024 10:33 am
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teddy so I’ve been told lol

Posted : 19/01/2024 10:34 am
(@happygolucky)
Trusted Member

Fuck the ex, if she said that with the intention of inflicting hurt, id say you were average in length but looks like you have some girth! Mine smaller but its ferce, i can fuck for hours!....so size dont mean shit.. 

Posted : 20/01/2024 11:47 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happygolucky I feel the same way!!

Posted : 21/01/2024 6:08 am
Ryan be good
(@ryan-be-good)
Trusted Member

You are NOT small. Anything under 3" is small. 3-5" is average, 5"-7" is above average and anything over that is getting large.

From a cock sucking and fucking point lol, your cock is perfect. Not too big to give a sprained tongue and the right length and girth to hit any G/P spot.

Woman will usually choose girth over massive length. You only need 5-6" to easily hit a women's G Spot while thrusting, too long and you're just bludgeoning their cervix. 

As for a man, your club is the perfect length to rub the hell out of a mans prostate, especially in the missionary pos.

But I would require a closer in depth examination of the cock in question. 

How is your cum? Thick, thin? Are you a shooter or a goober? 

😉

Posted : 24/01/2024 1:37 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
Donnymatrix
(@donnymatrix)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@ryan-be-good I guess I’m somewhere in between lol

Posted : 25/01/2024 11:58 am
Ryan be good
(@ryan-be-good)
Trusted Member

@ryan-be-good I guess I’m somewhere in between lol

your the perfect size as far as I'm concerned. I'd suck ya but then I'd have to fk ya. 😉

Posted : 11/04/2024 1:24 pm
Donnymatrix reacted
Page 2 / 3

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs