Notifications
Clear all

50yr old tall blonde MILF wanting to come

28 Posts
21 Users
14 Likes
(@trishabangs)
Topic starter

My bucket list includes a gangbang, I’ll be in town mon tue wed this week.  This would be the first time for me but I am hoping to find a few studs and hopefully a sweet sexy lady for sexy playtime. I would love to kiss a lady while being eaten. I dream about all holes being filled. I am a sexy open person but kindness and safety and most important. Not into aggression. It been too long since I felt a hard cock so deep inside of me. I’m open to anal with further discussion. Let me know what day would b best this week before I leave town. Love Trishabangs PS this IS happening kiss kiss lick lick 

Posted : 09/07/2023 12:44 pm
Orlando, 780, Str82it and 3 people reacted
Kev69
(@kev69)
Eminent Member

Could definitely help you out with that 

Posted : 09/07/2023 12:54 pm
Pussy Lover
(@hornyyd)
Trusted Member

I am sure there are a lots of stud are willing to help you fulfill your fantasy 

You can show up on those 3 days 😁 make your stay at Edmonton unforgettable 

I will contact my fwb and see if she is available to join you. feel free to shot me a kik text or email to discuss further details.

I Love Sex

Posted : 09/07/2023 1:16 pm
Trishabangs reacted
(@canaventure)

I will be in town Tuesday and staying downtown, if you want to go in the evening.

Posted : 09/07/2023 3:13 pm
edmbisexualguy
(@edmbisexualguy)
Trusted Member

I'll meet you there anytime Monday if you are interested 🙂  

Posted : 09/07/2023 3:50 pm
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member

@edmbisexualguy

8EEBC416 FDF1 48CB AE5E 8D9858B8C98D

I’d be happy to connect with you on a Monday. Im a top who likes to rim, suck, kiss and massage others as well as throw a solid fuck.

Posted : 09/07/2023 3:55 pm
hello87
(@hello87)

@Trishabangs

I would be able to help you with your bucket list. Just post which day and I'll be there.

Posted : 09/07/2023 4:52 pm
(@trishabangs)
Topic starter

Heading to the city soon. I’m very excited ti have some help……. Let’s see how the post goes so I can pick a day. I do live yo suck cock and am looking forward to it ! 

Posted : 09/07/2023 4:52 pm
bwc reacted
FarmboyE
(@farmboye)

Posted by: @trishabangs

My bucket list includes a gangbang, I’ll be in town mon tue wed this week.  This would be the first time for me but I am hoping to find a few studs and hopefully a sweet sexy lady for sexy playtime. I would love to kiss a lady while being eaten. I dream about all holes being filled. I am a sexy open person but kindness and safety and most important. Not into aggression. It been too long since I felt a hard cock so deep inside of me. I’m open to anal with further discussion. Let me know what day would b best this week before I leave town. Love Trishabangs PS this IS happening kiss kiss lick lick 

Posted : 09/07/2023 5:25 pm
(@trishabangs)
Topic starter

@hornyyd that would be an amazing Favor on your part. And so super sexy fingers crossed it works out 💋

Posted : 09/07/2023 8:35 pm
Pussy Lover
(@hornyyd)
Trusted Member

@trishabangs 

I texted her and she needs to know exactly what day and time you will be there and see if schedule permits 

I Love Sex

Posted : 09/07/2023 8:51 pm
(@trishabangs)
Topic starter

@lumberjack beautiful cock thanks for the pic 💋

Posted : 09/07/2023 9:07 pm
Lumberjack reacted
(@kuronja10ed)
Estimable Member

How about a nooner tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Kuronja10Ed

Posted : 10/07/2023 8:26 am
(@Anonymous 119)
Eminent Member Guest

@trishabangs, I can be there Monday or Tuesday.Looking forward to the gang bang !

Posted : 10/07/2023 8:44 am
YegBiGuy
(@yegbiguy)
Estimable Member

@groupplayer 

I'll be there for ya Babe.

Date and time. 🙂

image2

Posted : 10/07/2023 8:51 am
Ladyluv2 reacted
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs