Bday party redo this Saturday for my honey

57 Posts
19 Users
19 Likes
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thank you for your kind words @Lumbrjack, Ya VV had an idea of having an open concept but with rules, we are trying to sort out the animals from the gentleman which we are looking for. Which a lot of guys didn’t bother to read our post before signing up for the “gangbang” maybe due to it was our first “gangbang” I might have dropped the ball and should’ve been more selective on who I opened the door to just not had it a free-for-all. So first of all VV wanted to come to climax by just some one’s fingers and then the lucky individual to do that would be able to try to make her cum with just your mouth, if that person could make my BEAUTIFUL wife come to climax with just the mouth then they would win the grand prize of going all the way. If you have ever had VV she is virgin tight, the ones that can keep it up that is. But with the influx of people we had in the room only a hand full of people actually knew what Victoria really wanted and tried to play by the rules. We just wanted to see who has talent and who doesn’t. We are so tired of the one that just hope on and have no idea how to treat and woman. A lot of guys have no idea what they are doing, they   just pound and pound having no disregard on how the woman is feeling. Come on guys there is a certain rhythm that goes into a good fuck session. All you guys are doing is trying to chase your self, and a matter of fact your embarrassing yourselves. And with that saying that’s why we closed up shop early, no body was considerate enough to do what the Bday girl really wanted. And maybe certain individuals should have made their presence known a little harder and you would’ve had your chance. Im not a mind reader. 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 23/04/2023 10:12 pm
luv2peg87 reacted
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

Sorry to hear it wasn't all that you'd hope for.  I unfortunately didn't get a chance to make it out due to a few factors.  Yeah I completely understand how many guys don't really get it when trying to please a woman.  Because I enjoy being a voyeur for my wife and other guys I have gotten the chance to see when she really enjoys herself and when the guy is there just for him to get off.  I'd love to meet with you two sometime and get to know you guys and maybe with luck maybe see if I can help so to speak.

Posted : 24/04/2023 1:07 am
jasonmac13
(@jasonmac13)
Eminent Member

@ktrouble bravo!!

Posted : 24/04/2023 12:16 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@vixenvictoria always.

7inch

Posted : 24/04/2023 12:36 pm
jasonmac13
(@jasonmac13)
Eminent Member

@bigmike42942 will you guys be coming out this Saturday? 29th? I'd love to opportunity to chat with you guys. Been in the LS more than 12 years as a couple and solo. I take pride in reading the cues of my partners and I'm very clean and respectful. I can also carry on a conversation lol. 

Kik is jnevins1 and email is on my profile. 

Posted : 24/04/2023 5:35 pm
(@user1)

@lumberjack well now I can say, little man syndrome usually comes from behind your keyboard. But that’s ok. Anytime you would like to discuss in person, I’m very available. I love to be told to pound pavement. 

so quick question, if a girl is with a group of known people who came together, with their husband there, why was someone able to be pushy, and make the girl feel uncomfortable?? Why didn’t he man up and set shit straight? Why did it take you stepping in? Who are u btw? I have had to at sw. Be a man and protect the people you are with. It’s simple. 

anyway, simple people, simple minds. If you want to invite people to an open gamgbang, control it rather than sticking your dick in something. The party’s was for Vicky, am I wrong? Control it for her. Not butt hurt, but just hate my time being wasted. Like on an open invite that isn’t controlled, I’m not an asshole, I just tell it like it is. 

that’s ok lumberjack, dealt with guys like you before, small man syndrome who has a big dick, no self confidence, and no self worth.. my contact info is in my profile. 

Posted : 25/04/2023 12:59 am
(@user1)

sounds great. Thanks for your reply. I feel like my reply here was not directed at you, so I guess this makes this none of your business. Did I tag u in Any of my last comments?

Anyway, balls in your court @lumberjack???

Posted : 25/04/2023 1:20 am
(@user1)

Sure, forward my contact info to him. As great as you think he is, u dont know who I am. Trust me, your guy does not intimidate me one bit. If this is where u want it to go. I told u straight up I was calling out lumberjaxk. So please, yes, stay involved. 👍

Or let  lumberjack back himself. 
honestly, your probably getting me banned from sw form as we speak, and after your planned event, I don’t care and I probably will never come .back. 

1.  It that’s ok, I’m sure I won’t be missed. 

or, @lumberjack? Back your mouth

Posted : 25/04/2023 1:38 am
(@user1)

I literally done care about pissing u off, your husband, or the vibe at sw. U have basically taken the actions of a few guys and labeled us all. Good luck on your future events. I hope they are better than last Saturday. 

lunberjack?

Posted : 25/04/2023 1:40 am
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

Nothing says, "I'm a mature adult in control of my emotions" like challenging people to physical fights on the internet 🤣

Grown adults who continue to see that, "Meet me at the flagpole" nonsense as a viable form of discourse are both hilarious and the worst. So did this guy just assume anybody was invited to have their way with her and she wasn't gonna be allowed to change her mind?

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:20 am
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

@vixenvictoria in his complaining, this lad told us all an AWFUL lot about his expectations for sex partners.

Posted : 25/04/2023 8:47 am
PhotoguyAB reacted
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

@vixenvictoria unfortunately his attitude illustrates how things can be a big negative at times.  You fully have the right to change your mind and fully have the right to decide who you wish to interact with.  The activity was for you, not the other way around.  I just shake my head reading how this guy's feels that his ego is more important than yours and your husband's feelings.  I hope he doesn't ever come back to SW as I don't think his vibe and attitude should be welcome at all.

Posted : 25/04/2023 9:00 am
luv2peg87 reacted
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We wanted to make it like a little game show where 5 guys at a time would be allowed to come in the room and put there hands and VV and one at a time for 10 minutes try and make her cum with just fingers, who ever made her cum would be allowed to eat her wet pussy while the other 4 guys would keep fondling her sexy body, now if that guy could not make her come with just his mouth then his turn would be over and would have to leave the room and one of the other guys would take over from level one witch is fingers and hands only for 10 minutes, if the guy passes level two then he can go all the way with the cock. But unfortunately the guys just flooded the room and just wanted to fuck and ruined the hole thing. That’s Y we shut everything down early and just. Have you guys ever seen the Indy 500 gang bang there’s not 500 guys in the room at once, it’s one at a time. 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 9:23 am
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

@bigmike42942 that idea sounded like it could have been fun.  It's so sad that it couldn't have happened that way.  Well as someone already pointed out today I think some guys feel just because they paid to get in that it is a free for all.

Posted : 25/04/2023 9:40 am
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@bigmike42942 next time you two plan an event. I know you can handle.tour own. But I'll be glad.to.srand at the door to limit the amount of guys in the room at one time. Whilst your on the bed with the ladies..(of you want the assistance that is).

7inch

Posted : 25/04/2023 10:27 am
Page 2 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs