Clear all

Bday party redo this Saturday for my honey

57 Posts
19 Users
19 Likes
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

@bigmike42942 same here.  I'd be happy to be there for some fun but for added security so things don't get out hand.

Posted : 25/04/2023 10:42 am
Adbigdk
(@adbigdk)
Estimable Member

Yikes, after reading this thread, my interest in this place has dropped immensely. 

Fit and fuckable.

Posted : 25/04/2023 11:37 am
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member

WTF!!? I go away for a few days and all Hell’s broken loose. I do apologize in advance for the length of my comments but the read is worth it.  My experience in conflict resolution requires that I clarify the intent of my previous comments in this thread.

1. People who treat people with disrespect, deserve no respect.  In fact, they most likely lack self-respect and they know this internally.  This most likely results in; either further disrespect of others, or; a self-effacing realization of the need to change to enjoy their lives and those who they come in contact with.
  2. Steamworks is a place where anyone should be able to explore, and if they choose to, even push the boundaries of their personal pleasures.  I know I definitely have. If you’d said a year ago, that I would have experienced what I have so far, I would’ve said you’re crazy. My friends and coworkers would be shocked. But I feel my exposure to some incredible persons here has been a catalyst to amazing personal growth.  I am fairly new to Steamworks, and the lifestyle that this environment allows me to experience. And in a very pleasurable way, as well. (Thank you @Jim and to all your employees).
  3. My real world life and career placed me in many, actually too many situations where those with self-perceived power tried exerting their dominion over others with less, and sadly sometimes catastrophic and fatal results.  Unfortunately the effect of this exposure over 25 years made me hypersensitive to bullies.  Some call it PTSD, engagement disorder, combat neurosis, and my favourite operational exhaustion.  I call it a ‘normal’ response, a ‘human’ response to seeing, hearing, and witnessing abuse in action. I recall early on in a Steamtalk posting from a female member how unwanted contact from males when going up and down the stairs made her feel unsafe and she questioned her decision to come to Steamworks.  Due to my ‘operational exhaustion’ I of course ‘jumped’ in to comment that she had every right to come to Steamworks and I hope she continues to come and to know that in fact very few members felt this action was acceptable or that indeed acted in this manner.  The reality of it is, I didn’t need to ‘jump’ in.  By reacting so, I further justify the perception that a person in a perceived weaker position needs another’s unsolicited power to bolster their stance. In retrospect, all I did was give credence that the abuser indeed had legitimate real power.  The fact is they don’t. The reality is they often take another of their aspect, their physicality, to discourage opposition to their actions, i.e., I can do what I want and you better keep quiet.  They don’t want light shone upon their actions or thoughts because they know they’re in the ‘wrong’.  I feel that my ‘jump in’ here may have exacerbated the situation and increased the rhetoric that followed.  I hope the Steamworks community doesn’t take this ‘thread’ as what the typical experiences are like.
  4. @bigmike42942 and @vixenvictoria, thank you so much for the most pleasurable push in expanding my horizons. I’ve met so many couples, men and women since my initial experiences with you both because I’ve chosen to look at my desires and actions in a different light.  I definitely attribute a large portion of my opening up of my views on sex and sensuality to the demeanour you exhibited in sharing your space and time with me. I unfortunately wasn’t able to attend the 2nd @vixenvictoria birthday celebrations. The good news is I look forward to future connections and dare I say, next year’s great birthday celebrations.
  5. @user1 I owe you an apology. I reacted to your comments in Steamtalk. Since I have an obvious soft spot for @vixenvictoria, I ‘jumped in’ where and when I wasn’t needed. I can blame it on my operational exhaustion but that’s not the point. I am a work in progress after all, and I am learning.  The definitive fact is @vixenvictoria needed no back up from me, or anyone for that matter. She is definitely more than capable of expressing her own power. And because of that, I owe an even greater apology to @vixenvictoria. VV please accept my most profound apology. Know that in the future I hope my continuing personal growth will be shown by respecting another’s autonomy and listening carefully to what one is saying and if they’re asking for something.  Also please remember if you should ever require or have need of my support you need only ask. As a side note @vixenvictoria my soft spot for you isn’t soft at all, as you know. (Couldn’t resist the possibility of hearing your sexy laugh, even virtually. You’re an exquisite expression of desire).
  6. To the rest of the Steamtalk community. Thank you for your time.  And now I’m back to my regular talk of debauchery. Want to say thank you and I so look forward to continual visceral sexual connections in the future. Everyone I’ve met at Steamworks; all ages and all genders have been most welcoming. I look forward to my next of many encounters and orgies. Be Kind, Be considerate. Damn, be kind - behind, they’re too close in sound and I can’t stop thinking of you’re behind. I so wanted this to end with more decorum, but fuck it!  Damn…. there’s that image of your butt again. Enjoy all.

Posted : 25/04/2023 12:07 pm
DawnMega reacted
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It’s really a fun place to be when everyone can play by the rules there are set for the establishment. We can try it again as I was out of town for the past 3 months and only home on weekends but after this weekend I’ll be home full time. So how about we make this my home coming park with flair. So men, woman and couples are welcome. Let’s try this one last time. If U want to partake just line up outside are room and I’ll let 5 people in at a time, that’s one  per breast, one for the clit and pussy and one to massage her legs. She will be blindfolded and won’t know who is who. So let the games begin. We will be there Saturday 29th around 4pm. And if everyone can play by the rules U will all get a change to prove yourselfs you just have to be patient. 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 12:10 pm
Lumberjack reacted
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member

@bigmike42942 Please count me in. And thank you @vixenvictoria,  As I said, you are a real life treasure.  See you Saturday.

Posted : 25/04/2023 12:18 pm
bibobby
(@bibobby)
Trusted Member

@photoguyab hi photoabguy, I'm interested in meeting you, could you pls email me @ bdixon2269@gmail.com

Posted : 25/04/2023 12:59 pm
Ishornyadisease/Goose14@@2023
(@goose142023)
Eminent Member

I saw you one night vixen you are sexy curvy and the fact that you are vocal and very into whats being done to you makes you sooo hot.and its your body you say who can and cant touch...screw everyone who doesnt get that.

Coming from a newbie at SW.

🖐️ 🤓

Posted : 25/04/2023 1:38 pm
Lumberjack reacted
Lumberjack
(@lumberjack)
Trusted Member

@vixenvictoria please don’t take that view.  If someone met and talked with you they’d clearly see no drama queen there.  You’re being a woman of opinion and inner substance is desirable and extremely attractive.  The fact that you (and forgive my possible disrespect here) look like sex on two legs, some men are surprised that the two legs actually have a brain and personality, etc.  so it’s not you that has to change.  So keep on walking the way you do because it’s hot!

Posted : 25/04/2023 1:40 pm
CuminCoffee
(@cumdump)

@user1 Can you pout somewhere else? I almost tripped on your lip. 

Cum On Down!!

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:26 pm
Crzydee and wammt reacted
sansthedrummer
(@sansthedrummer)

@vixenvictoria I hope you still managed to make the best of it and have a fun time. I only saw you in passing a few times that day, and you did seem rather lovely. I've had a couple issues when I brought my (ex) girlfriend there with guys throwing a tantrum about not being able to play with us.

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:22 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@sansthedrummer You should stop by Saturday for the re redo lol hop in line and let’s do this the proper way. I want this to be a revolving door for pleasure for my wife. Remember this was supposed to be my gift to my hot sexy wife. 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 6:55 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Ok @Lumberjack your in 😉

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:02 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@goose142023 Do U want in on this action?

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:08 pm
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The ladies are welcome too, If U can make Victoria cum she will return the favour and she will probably make you squirt 😉🤤

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:12 pm
dirtydaddy55 reacted
BigMike42942
(@bigmike42942)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@PhotoguyAB do U want to be one of the first 5? 

🏋🏻BigMike💪🏻

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:18 pm
PhotoguyAB reacted
Page 3 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs