Notifications
Clear all

First time

9 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
(@amateurtwink)
Topic starter

Young male here thinking of coming by tonight for my first time. Never done anything like this or even with another guy before, wondering what to expect? I’m kinda a Twinkish small guy and average dick, kinda self conscious about all the big jacked guys or anything like that. Just wondering what the atmosphere is like and everything. Would really like to come outta my shell and try something new

Posted : 09/04/2023 6:22 pm
(@luv2please)
Estimable Member

Just enjoy there is all types not sure if the evenings are different when I was there during the day yesterday there were not a lot of jacked up guys just normal people all shapes and sizes. I’m a bigger woman. Used the fuck hole for a couple hours and I had some action.  Not a lot of people were there though 

Posted : 09/04/2023 6:50 pm
(@amateurtwink)
Topic starter

@luv2please okay good to know! Do women go often? I’m a straight guy but have wanted to try experimenting for a little while now and figured this would be a good place to try something new! Open to any scenario tho!

Posted : 09/04/2023 7:09 pm
PhotoguyAB
(@photoguyab)
Trusted Member

@amateurtwink so there is a mix of all types, although for the most part it's safe to say that men out number women probably 10 - 1 to 15 - 1.  Exception to that seems to be potentially on Saturdays when more couple may show.

And coming out of ones she'll will happen over time.  I'm not endowed at all and a bit more hefty but I guess I'm just letting it all hang out , although maybe I'm just too lazy with the towel, lol

Posted : 09/04/2023 7:17 pm
 Greg
(@gregdowles)
Trusted Member

I'd be happy to go with you to SW and we could explore together. Maybe even rent a room,.I'm new to things too just seeing what I'm into 

Posted : 10/04/2023 12:42 am
Lowkeyguy reacted
Lowkeyguy
(@lowkeyguy)
Estimable Member

@gregdowles that's a hot cock I want to taste

Lowkeyguy

Posted : 10/04/2023 12:50 am
Greg reacted
 Greg
(@gregdowles)
Trusted Member

Thanks dude, and you can definitely take you time and suck it at your own pace. I can join you April 20th - 25th almost any night..I can be very discreet and low-key. 😉

Posted : 10/04/2023 7:28 am
Lowkeyguy reacted
TiddleWink
(@tiddlewink)
Estimable Member

Being nervous the 1st time in is natural, but don't let your nerves affect your confidence.

Jim's business is a safe friendly environment where all are accepted for whom they are.

I myself, with my body type and age 40ish.... have been both the Old fat guy during nooners full of young fit men, and the young fluffy yet muscular man in a sauna full of septuagenarians.

penis size does not matter one bit from smaller 😊 like mine to monstrous 😱 , like some on here. we all function relatively the same way when excited.

my advice go, have the tour during a nooner, get your bearings. then watch the posts for when more people will be going.

be polite,....mind your manners,... and your visits will be amazing.

Posted : 10/04/2023 9:41 am
Greg reacted
 Greg
(@gregdowles)
Trusted Member

@tiddlewink Well said sir, respect, body positivity and a safe friendly atmosphere are the name of the game. All are welcome.

Posted : 10/04/2023 12:40 pm
TiddleWink reacted

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs