Looking to visit and have some fun but kinda don’t know

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Rider of heaven
(@rider-of-heaven)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It’s been my long time desire to have myself open out and some open fun fun stuff .. but kinda pushing me back .. just wondering if anyone has the same feeling and may be we could gather some courage and go try out together 

😍 😍 😍 😍 😘 😘 😘

Posted : 12/05/2023 12:57 pm
luv2peg87 reacted
Topic Tags
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Honorable Member

There are lots of people that are hesitant to go.  But the best thing I can suggest is go there. If you're a smoker park in the parking lot. Have a smoke you know that'll help chill your nerves then make your way up the stairs pay to get in once you're inside. You should be a little better for nerves cuz you're already in. If it's your first time you definitely want to get a room so that it'll also help your nerves. You have a private area to sit down then you don't have to start having fun immediately. Just cruise around, get your bearings and maybe go downstairs. Have a quick shower jump in the hot tub or the steam room or the dry sauna. You know just a climatize yourself get used to everything and then once you're nerves are better and you've struck up a conversation. Good place to do that is in the hot tub. Just general conversation. Get to know some people around you know. Get some pointers and then go have fun!

7inch

Posted : 12/05/2023 2:15 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Honorable Member

If you get approached by anyone but you're not ready to have fun, just tell them you know I'm just cruising for now not looking for anything. Thank you but no thank you and if anyone doesn't give up or anything or continues to you know try and pressure you into anything just say no. If they still don't understand, go tell Stephanie because we do not put up with aggressiveness. We do not put up with anything respect as number one. Can send his number two and the biggest thing that we have is no means. No, anyone who violates those will get one warning and then be removed from the club so there's no pressure at all

7inch

Posted : 12/05/2023 2:17 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Honorable Member

Sorry I'm using voice to text right now. There's a few parts that were wrong. Stephanie is definitely wrong. That was meant to say staff 

7inch

Posted : 12/05/2023 2:18 pm
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

I completely understand. I often tell people how my first time at Steamworks was just chilling in the parking lot and leaving 😅

Taking the plunge CAN be intimidating, until you're in. Once I was inside, I felt a lot more relaxed. You see that most folks are at ease and it puts you at ease, too. 

Posted : 14/05/2023 8:43 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs