25 Posts
18 Users
29 Likes
AdventurousHotwife
(@adventuroushotwife)
Vixen Hotwife to @AdventurousStag Admin
Topic starter

Hey there!

From the username, you can probably tell I'm a hotwife - specifically a vixen to the awesome @AdventurousStag 😉 

I wanted to say hello and meet some of the other hotwife ladies who enjoy SW! 

We've been in the lifestyle for many years but my first time out to SW was in July. I've been working on the hubby to get him to come out and join the fun but until then, I'll continue to have a great time 😈

What kind of experiences have you had as a hotwife at SW? Would love to talk about it and share stories!

Posted : 07/02/2023 6:36 pm
 CJ
(@cj)
Eminent Member

Trying to get the nerve up to invite the wifey i know u would love her tight and slppery

Posted : 08/02/2023 2:06 pm
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)
Stag to AdventurousHotwife Admin

I will come join all the fun one of these days @AdventurousHotwife. 😏 But I certainly will never get tired of hearing the stories of your adventures.

Send 📸 and 🎥! 😈

If you run into any issues on the forum, there are two ways I can help you:

Fastest, best: Kik me at Driv3n78

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

Posted : 08/02/2023 3:56 pm
7inchwondercock
(@7inchwondercock)
Reputable Member

@adventurousstag if you four get together I wanna watch !!

7inch

Posted : 08/02/2023 5:10 pm
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)
Stag to AdventurousHotwife Admin

@7inchwondercock If that's what happens, then we'll extend the invite! 😋

If you run into any issues on the forum, there are two ways I can help you:

Fastest, best: Kik me at Driv3n78

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

Posted : 08/02/2023 5:25 pm
Couplefun2211
(@couplefun2211)
Trusted Member

Hubby and I would love to play!! We plan on being there next Sunday the 19th. Hope to see you there 

Posted : 09/02/2023 7:40 pm
bwc and AdventurousStag reacted
Belle
(@belle)
Trusted Member

We've already talked a bit on other topics but I'll chime in over here. ☺️

Been in the hotwife aspect with @Redmapleleaf67 for 10 years now, and some form of Ethical Non Monogomy for a number of years before that. SW has been a part of my play space probably since 2018? Maybe 17? 🤔 Time have a way of blurring. 

I will say it's probably my preferred play space outside of home. 

Posted : 10/02/2023 11:59 am
osft, Saucy, DawnMega and 5 people reacted
ddoubledipping
(@ddoubledipping)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @adventuroushotwife
Hey there!

From the username, you can probably tell I'm a hotwife - specifically a vixen to the awesome @AdventurousStag 😉 

I wanted to say hello and meet some of the other hotwife ladies who enjoy SW! 

We've been in the lifestyle for many years but my first time out to SW was in July. I've been working on the hubby to get him to come out and join the fun but until then, I'll continue to have a great time 😈

What kind of experiences have you had as a hotwife at SW? Would love to talk about it and share 

Would love to meet you sometime 

Posted : 20/02/2023 9:39 am
 CJ
(@cj)
Eminent Member

Sorry got spooked would love to meet some new people 

Posted : 21/02/2023 7:09 pm
 CJ
(@cj)
Eminent Member

Just finished some waxing not complete yet!!!!   Hats off to you ladies but it feels amazing 😊

Posted : 21/02/2023 7:12 pm
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@na Hope you do convince her and post so we can reply and possibly meet up. 😉 

If you're interested in picking some guys to meet up with, email me. Email is in my profile. Cheers!

Posted : 22/02/2023 10:30 am
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@dayton Good morning! Great pic. Would love to chat and see if we could hookup sometime. Cheers!

Posted : 22/02/2023 10:35 am
(@markh2500)

@AdventurousHotwife and @Couplefun2211

If you guys ever need a bull I am totally down 😍😍🔥🔥

20200211 115525

Posted : 24/02/2023 11:44 pm
DawnMega
(@dawnmega)
Estimable Member

Hiiiiiii!

You may know me from my hit singles "CONSENT, MOTHER FUCKER" and "I come here for the hot tub, but the dick is a bonus".

I'm not a hot wife perse, but I am married and come to SW alone. My husband has come once just to check it out with me, but I'd love for him to come again! I think you two could be great friends, @AdventurousStag!

I love meeting other women who attend! And of course I already know our beloved @AdventurousHotwife. ❤️

Hope to chat soon!

Posted : 25/02/2023 9:00 am
Jim
 Jim
(@jimb)
Owner Admin

Your content was deleted because you posted pictures of a home playroom and invited Steamworks customers to your home, next time you will be permanently blocked !

Posted : 25/02/2023 12:13 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs