Clear all

Pantyhose Fetish

21 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Still hoping to connect with someone who shares this. Pantyhose/stockings/body-stockings/heels. I am older and single.

Posted : 10/08/2023 5:57 am
(@leglover57)

That would be me. I adore pantyhose. Traditional or vintage pantyhose with the reinforcements like control top pantyhiose, heels and toes. Love to meet dressed up in my business suit, bikini nylon panties, silky sheer support pantyhose and dress shoes. You could do whatever you like or we could just meet and chat avout our fetish. I am married to a petite and pretty blonde who wears pantyhose all the time for work. 

Posted : 10/08/2023 1:02 pm
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

You do realize that I play dress-up right? While I don't look fem above, I feel that way below..It sounds

as if you do not feel the same way but simply like to wear pantyhose under men's clothes, correct me if I'm wrong

Posted : 10/08/2023 1:18 pm
(@leglover57)

I like to wear and play. It's all good. I have pantyhose fantasies and I'm sure you do as well.

Posted : 12/08/2023 8:02 am
(@older1960)
Trusted Member

seeing a cock in pantyhose has to be the most sexy thing in the world

Posted : 12/08/2023 8:07 am
780nicetool reacted
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@older1960 Do you also wear them? I'm hoping to find a friend who loves doing it as much as I do, had one once, best thing ever..

Posted : 12/08/2023 4:56 pm
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@leglover57 I lived many of my fantasies years ago with a friend who felt the same way I do, we both had fem feelings about wearing pantyhose and other things but the pantyhose is definitely a fetish. Two guys with fem feelings being together is magic. many cross-dressers seek masculine men in order to feel like women but this is different in may respects, you either get that or you don't. There is certainly nothing wrong with your own feelings but with all due respect your response here is pretty vague. Feel free to elaborate if you are so inclined.

Posted : 12/08/2023 5:02 pm
(@older1960)
Trusted Member

@seniorphose me in pantyhose

IMG 20221116 081557165

Posted : 12/08/2023 6:39 pm
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@older1960 Hello again, that certainly answers the question..thank you.

Posted : 13/08/2023 4:55 am
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@older1960 feel free to contact me directly, info in profile

Posted : 13/08/2023 7:49 am
(@leglover57)

@seniorphose Those pantyhose legs with the control tops(which I love) certainly look a lot like mine.

I would be most interested in meeting and discussing pantyhose and our fantasies. I also like the reinforced toes. I'm always well dressed and very clean. I am not into stink of any kind. I do enjoy damp hot pantyhose feet but not when they stink. I do have plenty of dark fantasies. I am married to a lady who wears pantyhose all the time. 

Posted : 17/08/2023 10:07 am
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello and sorry for the delay, I've had no interest thus far and have not checked here as much as I could have. I understand your message but as I previously stated, my feelings are not "dark" but based upon the enjoyment of feeling feminine not merely the practice of wearing pantyhose. If you look at something like the "men_in _pantyhose" category on reddit, you will see this expressed by many people who have similar feelings to my own. This is about playing dress-up and is usually the result of a childhood experience with advertising resulting in trying on pantyhose and realizing how excited you are by doing it, it describes a true fetish and the resultant understanding of fem feelings. While those of us who do this, do not engage in true "cross-dressing" the bottom half of us becomes an erotic obsession, the image created and the associated feeling is irresistible. In order for me to agree to meet you, you would have to share this and it's very obvious that you do not. I do appreciate your interest though. You are far better off finding someone much more like yourself. Fair enough?

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:31 am
(@leglover57)

@older1960 Well.....that would be me. Love to meet up. I can send you photos too

Posted : 02/09/2023 3:28 pm
(@leglover57)

@seniorphose LOL.......I would love to meet for the simple fact that we are straight from the waist up but have very string desires of being feminine in silky sheer pantyhose from the waist down. That's really all that I'm looking for. I understand what you're saying. I'm a mature and attractive gentleman, always well groomed and dressed. Have all of my hair and clean shaven. I also understand if you're not interested in meeting. May I please ask what brand, shade and style of pantyhose do you like the best? How about the denier count? Thanks! M 🙂

Posted : 02/09/2023 3:32 pm
(@seniorphose)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello again M: Thanks for your persistence  however, you have used this same moniker in several places including xhamster where I discovered the rather "dark" nature of your interests. I understand, it's not common to find anyone who does this but we are absolutely different. My "preferences" would be moot. Furthermore, my last note to you was two weeks ago meaning that if your intentions were to open a mutually respectful conversation, it would now be too late, such large gaps in communication are clearly disrespectful of my time. I'm sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree here, okay? 

Posted : 03/09/2023 3:26 pm
Page 1 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs