Clear all

Great first visit!

3 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
(@discreetcd)
Topic starter

Hello SW, 

I made my first visit on April 11th, arriving around 1:15 pm. Looks like I missed the big nooner crowd, but I got a single TV room, and a quick, very friendly tour. I was very nervous, but settled in quickly once I got to my room alone. 

I was freshly showered prior to arrival, so I changed out of my boy clothes and put on a pair of stockings, black lacy panties, black bra with my false silicone tits and a sexy black and blue slipover nighty. I finished off with a dirty blonde wig and some 3" Mary Jane heels. 

I laid out some extra condoms and lube I brought beside the bed, and worked up the nerve to just pop out and start walking the halls to orientate myself with the layout. 

I caught a few looks that I couldn't tell if they were interested or curious, but I decided to keep exploring. I ended up going down the stairs and checking out the hot tub area and showers. I made a slight booboo and walked into the hot tub area with my heels on, not realizing that it was against the rules. I hadn't passed the conduct poster at the entrance yet that said to not do that. Sorry SW! 

I headed back upstairs and continued checking things out, I saw fuck alley and the slurp ramp, now those terms make sense to me. 

I went back to my room to check my phone, no updates from threads I was in saying that I would be there, so I continued back out and cruising the halls. 

I met a gentleman in a tight pair of panties or underwear. He complimented me and my lingerie, so I offered for us to go back to my room. 

He was very gentle, and we did some petting and mutual masturbation before he went down on me, covered, as asked for safe. I actually would have been ok with uncovered oral, but he did it covered anyways, and used a finger in my ass. I was looking to be topped, and so we proceeded to get me bent over the bed, but I hadn't given his cock much attention yet, so he wasn't quite ready to slip in. I turned around and was using my mouth to bring him to full steam, but maybe I was too good and once I thought he was ready to fuck me, he was edged just over and finished. Oops! No anal for me yet. 

We thanked each other, and I slipped off my condom and put my panties back on for another cruise. I saw a few men wandering the halls, but most were not making eye contact with me, which is totally understandable. The market for crossdressing sissies is probably smaller than I would like. 

I met a man in the slurp ramp wearing a thong and nothing else. I asked him what he's interested in, and he responded somewhat sheepishly with "sucking cock". I decided that I'm down with having my gurlcock sucked, so we went back to my room. 

I laid back on the bed, and he knelt on the floor in front of me and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life. I asked him part way through if he wanted anything else, hoping maybe he would want to top me, but he said he just wanted to swallow my cum. Ok then, suck away! I don't normally finish from oral, but he was clearly experienced and only took 4 or 5 minutes for have me shooting my load into his throat. He thanked me for the big load, and quickly left. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue my day, once I've cum, I'm usually tapped out. 

I chose to chill for a while, then worked up my courage to cruise again. A lot of the same faces, a lot of passes with no eye contact. After a few laps, I did see one man give me a look. I asked if he liked what he saw, he did, I asked if he would top, since he already had a nice hard cock out, and he said yes. We went back to my room and as I was starting to run short of time, dispensed with some of the preamble. 

His cock was nice sized to use on someone with little experience and no warm up and he was super hard, so after a few strokes and popping on a glove, I bent over the bed so I could finally get a cock in my ass. 

He took the meaning, and got behind me, a little bit of extra lube on my asshole, and started to push in, I lined him up and pressed back, making sure not to clench so I could let him in easier. His hot cock felt amazing, so painful and so good all at once. The first few moments are a blur, pushing, then pulling. I pushed him out from the intensity at first, then readjusted my legs to get a better angle and give my hole a second to recover from the first stretch. He slipped back inside, and this time my ass was a bit better prepared and there was less pain and more pleasure. He started to pump, slowly, beautifully, I could feel him ramping up. I pumped my ass in time with him, and he started to go harder and faster. I even got a spank and some reacharound jacking off for good measure.

Fantasy #1, getting fucked doggy style with someone pulling hard on my hips checked off the bucket list. 

I stopped him and asked to change positions, I wanted to be fucked with my legs in the air, so he obliged, I laid on the bed and lifted a leg so he could get between them, but he stopped short to give my gurlcock some oral. It felt great and I would have blown a 2nd load, but I didn't want to come down from the high of getting fucked yet, so I got him up and between my legs. It took a couple seconds of adjusting, I hadnt grabbed a pillow to put under my back and lift my ass off the bed, so I had to do it manually, but we got aligned and he slid right inside me again, with my legs up on his shoulders. 

He started to fuck me nice and hard again, pumping away nice and deep, so I could feel his balls hitting my ass. At the same time, he was jerking me off, and I had to stop that, simply because I didn't want to cum yet. It only took him another minute or so before he pulled out, also saying that he didn't want to cum yet. He pulled off his condom and thanked me. I thanked him as well for the good fucking. By now, my time was running really short, but I was feeling so good, I was craving another cock. I decided to make one more quick lap to see if I could find any suitors, but only one older gentleman was interested. I just couldn't see myself engaging with him, so I politely thanked him, but moved on. I found one man lying on his bed in a room stroking himself, I asked if he wanted some company and he invited me in. I was looking for a top, but he said he only bottoms. I thought I could make a switch, but having cum once, and almost twice and a third time, I just couldn't get my cock hard enough to get inside him. 

Fantasy #3 wasn't going to happen today. 

I apologized profusely, the decided I pushed my available time far enough and went back to my room to clean up. I undressed and headed down to the showers in boy mode, cleaned up in the nice, open showers. The hot and cold took a little bit of fine tuning to get right, but all went well and I headed back upstairs to tidy up my room and head out. Getting my deposit back was easy and I was on my way home. 

Thanks again Steamworks crew and men I played with, I enjoyed it thoroughly and if I ever get a chance to come back, I will. I can still feel my guts quivering from the ass pounding yesterday and it's great. 

Roxy

Posted : 12/04/2023 8:57 am
CD_gurl, wammt, Fuckmesideways and 2 people reacted
(@luv2please)
Estimable Member

Very hot

Posted : 12/04/2023 9:39 am
(@natasha123)
Eminent Member

I came there for once. I would love to dress with you in SW

Posted : 06/05/2023 8:39 pm

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs