Consent RE Saturday April 22

58 Posts
20 Users
130 Likes
Crzydee
(@crzydee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@xxxtrathicc Maybe he's all upset cuz he was one of the soft cocks? Lil bit butthurt

@7inchwondercock you can let @cpl know how little "getting any" issues you think I'm experiencing. Hah! 🤣🤣🤣

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:55 pm
deannmary reacted
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

Not at all...its just easier to pipe in and be an ass kisser, with nothing constructive to add, Mr. Internet tough guy.

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:56 pm
Crzydee reacted
XxxtraThicc
(@xxxtrathicc)
Trusted Member

@crzydee you're absolutely right. Poor lil guy is just mad he couldn't get it up. It's okay pal, there's pills for that!

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:57 pm
Crzydee reacted
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

@crzydee wasn't even there fatty

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:57 pm
XxxtraThicc
(@xxxtrathicc)
Trusted Member

@cpl are you calling me Mr Tough guy? I assure you i most definitely am not 😂

Posted : 25/04/2023 2:58 pm
Crzydee reacted
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

@xxxtrathicc too bad there's no pill to cure your immaturity

(@babygirl)
Estimable Member

@cpl let's put it in a way you will understand. Before you slap someone's face with a limp floppy dick ask the person whom you may be hoping to play with without feeling he or is obligated to ASK the person if you may join yes means yes and no means no. Sex without prior consent is still considered rape. And if you have a floppy dick without the possibility of it getting hard you are of no use anyhow. And I also like to study the person or people with most times. There are a good amount of guys that come in there and clearly tell they are on something and they are usually the more aggressive type. How do they smell a person with very foul body oder hasn't showered since the last time they played and some you can tell haven't in a few days. So it gives you an idea as to their cleanliness and they sexual safety habits inside and outside of the club. If I have any hesitation towards any body make or female I won't play with that person. I'm clean and STI free and I plan on staying that way. Like they say one in five people in Alberta have some sort of sexual STI now think how many people visit SW. 

Now next topic someone says a "do not disturb sign" how much more of a sign do you want then a closed locked door. And guess what if you are not in the room already before the door closed guess what you are probably not getting in after and standing there beating on the door is going to guarantee you are not going to get any from said patron after the door is open either. And we remember who the unruly patrons are and also talk between one another and discuss unpleasant experiences with certain people which lowers you chances of even playing with others. So be respectful learn your manor's. And I'm sure everyone will have a good time. Also be ofender if someone won't fuck you that's life. 

Most important thing people should be getting from this is thread is that "STEAMWORKS ISN'T A WHORE HOUSE". 

XxxtraThicc
(@xxxtrathicc)
Trusted Member

@babygirl probably too many words for him to understand....

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:01 pm
420mama and Crzydee reacted
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

@babygirl agreed, completely.  But theses 2 are out of control.

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:02 pm
Crzydee reacted
XxxtraThicc
(@xxxtrathicc)
Trusted Member

@cpl uh huh. We're out of control but you're the one insulting the women in this chat... hmm. Doesn't quite add up

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:04 pm
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

I expressed concern about what appeared to be establishment bashing. I explicitly agreed with rules of respect and consent. Then was subjected to personal bashing and bullying.  So I responded in kind. It's people like them that turn others off from good establishments like SW.

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:06 pm
Crzydee reacted
XxxtraThicc
(@xxxtrathicc)
Trusted Member

@cpl you also said that she shouldn't be in the gangbang room unless she's willing to be touched against her consent. And then followed it up with a childish comment about her being upset about not getting any.

Don't back track and try and play this off as you being the good guy. Your opinions and the way you talk to women is disgusting and an absolute red flag. 

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:09 pm
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

@xxxtrathicc your words, don't say I said what you wish insinuated. Go have someone read it to you.

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:12 pm
Crzydee reacted
Crzydee
(@crzydee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@cpl We're out of control??? Seriously dude, it's attitudes like yours that are exactly why this conversation is happening. Thank you for being the precise example of why we need to voice our experiences collectively so management can take action. The literal walking talking definition of male misogyny.

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:12 pm
420mama, Foxilymanner, luv2peg87 and 1 people reacted
(@Anonymous 791)
Eminent Member Guest

Management should take action, against the hashtag me too drum beating male bashing likes

Posted : 25/04/2023 3:14 pm
Cozima and Crzydee reacted
Page 3 / 4

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs