Messaging about attending

28 Posts
15 Users
43 Likes
Blue collar boy
(@cody)
Eminent Member

I agree 100%
only been there few times, I’m new to SW, from what I have seen not many women attend, and it’s probably because of that reason. I saw about 7 guys following 1 girl around for 15 minutes, making her feel uncomfortable, and probably go hide in her room for most of the night. Treat the women with respect, and don’t assume because there is a women there that you automatically get to have sex with her, both times I went, I chatted to 2 women, had a nice conversation, but nothing came out of it, don’t make the women there feel uncomfortable by hounding them and following them every where they go.  

Posted : 10/09/2023 12:49 pm
(@makeba)
Eminent Member

@peachypie  sounds good. Maybe we can connect at SW sometime. Have the best day 

Posted : 10/09/2023 1:39 pm
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@peachypie - You look ravishing. I am not there often, but I will keep a better eye on posts to see if you may be attending, then perhaps I can see you there and we can chat and see if we connect! I'll probably be in the hot tub Lol. Cheers!

Posted : 10/09/2023 2:44 pm
(@raynablue)
Estimable Member

There seemed to be a lot more newbies or pushier guys there last night. I had to say the words out loud of no touching. This is the first time I have ever had to say it.  More than once i went in my room to get a drink and had a body fill the doorway right away. No hello, how are you even. And then thinking they are coming in. Or reach to touch me. Ah no, that is not how it works. That is creepy. 

And guys begging isn't attractive either. And telling me how well you can perform.  I think that has to be one of the biggest turn offs ever. If we have already established a conversation and you sneak in a quick word of I am sure we can have fun together, that's one thing. But trying to catch a lady's attention in the hallway and then tell her he how good you are. Big ick.

It was really great to see so many ladies out last night. So guys don't wreck it and scare them off. 

One other thing  don't assume that every lady is there to get their brains fucked out. And line up around them trying to squeeze closer and elbow each other to get closer to the head of the line. Whining cause a lady picked one friend for the evening and it wasn't you isn't attractive either.

95% of you are nice and polite and have kept me coming back almost every week. Unfortunately the icky ones are the ones that stick in our heads. Over half the times that i have come, I haven't played with anyone and just enjoyed the social aspect and a soak or two in the hot tub. I need to click with someone to have a good time, and it starts with a conversation. If I go home without having been satisfied, it's not a big deal.

One other thing, just cause a lady has her back to you because she is interacting with someone else, it doesn't give you an open invitation to touch. Last weekend someone thought they could get my attention by rubbing a lady's leg while looking at me. I think my glare got the point across and they left. Another second I will call you out in front of everyone. That is not ok. I also remember a face and you won't be coming anywhere near me.

My rant is over. Everyone deserves to come and have their own version of a good time. It doesn't matter if a lady comes on her own or with a partner.

Posted : 10/09/2023 10:57 pm
(@Anonymous 1698)
Estimable Member Guest

so sorry you ladies had to experience that shit & hopefully the bad ones get weeded out  before all female/other attendees decide to find a new playground!

Cheers for speaking out!    🥂🍻👍😎

Posted : 10/09/2023 11:31 pm
BigJ2223
(@bigj2223)
Eminent Member

I was at SW for the first time on September 9 and this was one of the first things I noticed… I’m sorry that the ladies have to go through this..I was nervous as hell so I hope I didn’t come across as creepy… 😓

Posted : 11/09/2023 2:05 am
luv2peg87
(@luv2peg87)
Estimable Member

@bigj2223 Well, I can help you with that. Ask yourself some questions. Did your nervousness make you follow women around like a lost dog? Did your nervousness make you reach out and touch one of them? Did your nervousness make you assume that you were gonna fuck a woman because you were watching other guys do it to her? Did you then attempt to act on that assumption?

It's pretty simple stuff, really. Being nervous is fine, especially if you've never been somewhere like that before. Nobody is gonna be upset with you if you're simply nervous. It's the type of shit that you do WHEN you're nervous that matters. Because for some guys, saying, "I was nervous" is used like a cop-out if they've done something wrong.

Posted : 11/09/2023 5:14 am
Raynablue reacted
(@Anonymous 35)
Trusted Member Guest
Topic starter

Unfortunately I think the audience these messages are intended for aren't going to reach them because I'm sure most of them don't come on here or try to remain anonymous.  But as a community, all of us men and women need to call them out, publicly in front of everyone.  Maybe if they get shamed for their actions they will start to realize how disrespectful it is, or maybe they won't ? I agree I hope things change so that the women feel more comfortable and don't start seeking elsewhere to go play.

Posted : 11/09/2023 8:27 am
wammt reacted
wammt
(@wammt)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @raynablue

There seemed to be a lot more newbies or pushier guys there last night. I had to say the words out loud of no touching. This is the first time I have ever had to say it.  More than once i went in my room to get a drink and had a body fill the doorway right away. No hello, how are you even. And then thinking they are coming in. Or reach to touch me. Ah no, that is not how it works. That is creepy. 

And guys begging isn't attractive either. And telling me how well you can perform.  I think that has to be one of the biggest turn offs ever. If we have already established a conversation and you sneak in a quick word of I am sure we can have fun together, that's one thing. But trying to catch a lady's attention in the hallway and then tell her he how good you are. Big ick.

It was really great to see so many ladies out last night. So guys don't wreck it and scare them off. 

One other thing  don't assume that every lady is there to get their brains fucked out. And line up around them trying to squeeze closer and elbow each other to get closer to the head of the line. Whining cause a lady picked one friend for the evening and it wasn't you isn't attractive either.

95% of you are nice and polite and have kept me coming back almost every week. Unfortunately the icky ones are the ones that stick in our heads. Over half the times that i have come, I haven't played with anyone and just enjoyed the social aspect and a soak or two in the hot tub. I need to click with someone to have a good time, and it starts with a conversation. If I go home without having been satisfied, it's not a big deal.

One other thing, just cause a lady has her back to you because she is interacting with someone else, it doesn't give you an open invitation to touch. Last weekend someone thought they could get my attention by rubbing a lady's leg while looking at me. I think my glare got the point across and they left. Another second I will call you out in front of everyone. That is not ok. I also remember a face and you won't be coming anywhere near me.

My rant is over. Everyone deserves to come and have their own version of a good time. It doesn't matter if a lady comes on her own or with a partner.

This post should be a sticky, and required reading for male visitors. 

Thanks @raynablue

Sexy Senior Swinksters

Posted : 11/09/2023 9:20 am
(@raynablue)
Estimable Member

From people i have talked to, quite a few have been on the website to check things out. Others I tell them to have a look at the website and forum for some good info and reading.

The hot tub has had some great discussions on consent and how to not act creepy or weird. 

Its too bad everyone doesn't check it out.

Posted : 11/09/2023 10:18 am
(@raynablue)
Estimable Member

From people i have talked to, quite a few have been on the website to check things out. Others I tell them to have a look at the website and forum for some good info and reading.

The hot tub has had some great discussions on consent and how to not act creepy or weird. 

Its too bad everyone doesn't check it out.

Posted : 11/09/2023 10:21 am
BigJ2223 reacted
BigJ2223
(@bigj2223)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @luv2peg87

@bigj2223 Well, I can help you with that. Ask yourself some questions. Did your nervousness make you follow women around like a lost dog? Did your nervousness make you reach out and touch one of them? Did your nervousness make you assume that you were gonna fuck a woman because you were watching other guys do it to her? Did you then attempt to act on that assumption?

It's pretty simple stuff, really. Being nervous is fine, especially if you've never been somewhere like that before. Nobody is gonna be upset with you if you're simply nervous. It's the type of shit that you do WHEN you're nervous that matters. Because for some guys, saying, "I was nervous" is used like a cop-out if they've done something wrong.

Thanks for this! It really helped ease my mind!

Posted : 11/09/2023 11:03 am
luv2peg87 reacted
TiddleWink
(@tiddlewink)
Estimable Member

@crzydee 

Thank you ror the time it took to write out your experience. Its shitty that you had a creeper that missjudged the voyure experience he was allowed to have, and wanted something else.

@peachypie

I do wish we could cross paths at Steamworks, I guarantee it would be the best conversation I've had there since Mama passed. Not to mention the chance to tickle sirhc's fun parts.

Guys listen well, and realize... Just because they're attending does not give you any rights, privlages , or assumption to thier bodies. You wouldnt try to touch or harrass every woman on a nude beach or public bath, so Don't  try it here. 

Allow ample space for thier comfort, and for God sake, try talking to them. More than " hey"..." wanna"... "can I".

In 7's free as abird post, there is apic where I have someone playing with it. There was 30 minutes of conversation first, and I got hard, she offered to get rid of the hard on. Good times, including the next 4 hours we all chatted and had a beach lunch.

..............,I... Dunno... Some just won't learn I guess.

kgjtwlnz

Posted : 11/09/2023 3:16 pm
Page 2 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs