Clear all

[Closed] Complicated

29 Posts
18 Users
18 Likes
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)
Stag to AdventurousHotwife Admin

@fun-reddeer-2 hang in there. Anything new is often difficult at first. The more you use it the easier it gets.

If you run into any issues on the forum, there are two ways I can help you:

Fastest, best: Kik me at Driv3n78

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

(@ebim2020)
Eminent Member

@adventurousstag I have to agree with @babygirl This is way too cumbersome for a chat forum. 😂 I’ll still try and navigate through it cuz I wanna hookup with people.

AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@ebim2020 There definitely have been people that feel this way at first. The feedback we've received is once you log in 3-4 times and start to use it, you'll get the hang of it. Remember how confusing Facebook was at first? You got this 😉

Slower: Email me at hotwifestagyeg [at] hotmail [dot] com. Expect a few days delay as I don't check my email every day.

ebim2020 reacted
Str82it
(@str82it)
Estimable Member

@adventurousstag - K great thanks a bunch!

(@fundawg)
Honorable Member

I totally enjoyed Avril Lavigne's 2002 hit single, "Complicated."

CoupleLove
(@couplelove)

I might have liked some fixing to be done to the old steamtalk. This is built by someone that knows computers, and is intended for those who know computers. Trying to navigate it this far just showed me how uneducated I am. 

(@Anonymous 216)
Eminent Member Guest

@couplelove at first I was totally lost. Now still lost, but feeling better at navigating. Hope you hang in there!

bwc
 bwc
(@bwc4play)
Estimable Member

at first I was overwhelmed just like the rest of you  but once the forum started filling up, you can start to see a pattern of how they want you to navigate thru this, my only suggestion is that they have made the main screen to busy for most folks,  the recent post and your profile are always on the right, and you just have to naviagate thru the topics, just like the old site,  just seeing all of the buttons all over the place makes your head pin ...(sometimes to many options is not the best 🙂 )

but all in all good job on the upgrade.

cheers

Jim reacted
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

@str82it These options were all added to the profiles today. You can fill out complete info about yourself and your preferences now.

Str82it reacted
CoupleLove
(@couplelove)

I feel that this site isn't improving any yet. I also feel like this site segregates people because of age and interests. I also feel that this site is age discriminating. The old Steamworks site could have been improved greatly I'm sure, but it was manageable. This new setup has had alot of thought put into it, but I wonder if the segregated setup has deeper meaning than I see right away. It almost seems like to go along with the new site, there should maybe be a concierge that greets you on the way in and ushers you to the area you'll be most welcomed based on age and kink. Leaves me feeling less comfortable than I'm used to feeling at SW

(@babygirl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@couplelove I hear you I was happy hearing the old steamtalk was being improved. But to me this new format I'm not a huge fan of. Will probably just show up to and see if anyone is there or not or just pull back all together. Sorry Jim but I just don't like this new format. 

(@olduser9)
Eminent Member

I somewhat agree with the patrons here, although, the site look has much improved, the vibe is much more modern and clean, a first look will 200% increase the likelihood of first timers visiting. The old site was very basic, but therein lies the beauty and the edge. Something that gives you the feeling when you know you're doing something naughty or wrong, yet anonymous (if you want)

Suggestions for improvement to the forum: 

Profile pics aren't clickable and zoomable, that was fun

Each post in the chats shouldn't be so deflated! I get it, jt follows the format of most forums etc., but Steamworks isn't a place I go to he like everyone else, it's the total opposite. If you could make each post vertically tighter, it would be much less empty space and scrolling (I count 2/3 posts per screen as I'm scrolling, and that's cumbersome). 

I'm totally for the new format and appreciate the work, it is not easy! Occasionally I would like to read Momma Nikki's (RIP) posts, and I was one of the lucky ones blessed with her touching my soul. Maybe we can have access to the old threads somewhere as well- just a wish!

I believe we can get the most out of this fresh new (love the pineapple) look, just need feedback from us and a couple tweaks, I'm sure we can get it there together! 

Cheers! And happy lickin, fuckin, and suckin!

Yyy reacted
jenniearcana
(@jenniearcana)
Eminent Member

I've only been on the new site for a week now, but I'm learning where everyone is congregating here. Basically looks like everyone is just posting everything in General Discussion AND possibly the specific forum it should belong in.

I'd like the social links back on the profile.

Also, yes, we should find Momma Nikki's memorial thread (and have her username reserved). She was literally the first person to greet me here and I'll never forget how welcoming and warm she was. RIP.

Olduser9 reacted
AdventurousStag
(@adventurousstag)

Appreciate everyone's feedback. When we were building out the site, we asked what people wanted to see in the new forum and how we could improve it. The feedback was people wanted places where they could gather and chat with other people who have shared and common interests. There were specific groups or chat rooms that people requested to have. That was what was created here. The plan is to watch the various chat rooms for the time being and if there are rooms that don't have any activity, they will be removed. 

As members of the forum, we encourage you to roam freely and gather and converse in the areas where you feel the most comfortable. Our intention was to be inclusive, provide common areas based around shared interests, and allow people to feel supported.

Inclusion. Not segregation.

Page 2 / 2

SteamWorks Blog

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Discovering Your Kinks in an Open, Supportive Environment

Exploring our sexual desires can be difficult and intimidating - especially when discovering your kinks and desires involve alternative practices. Unfortunately, due to stigmas and misunderstandings, those who are exploring alternative sexual interests may not always...

read more
Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

Haven’t Checked Out SteamWorks Yet?

We get it, walking into a place like SteamWorks for the first time can be a daunting experience. It’s important to remember that everyone is there to explore their sexuality and have a good time, so keep an open mind and respect other people's boundaries. We do have a...

read more
“I am a complete newbie and went for my first time last Saturday night. I had a completely amazing, sexy hot time. I was very comfortable. Super chill people. My first time being nude in front of total strangers was no problem at all. It was positive all around, a wonderful night, and I'm excited to return very soon. 👍❤️”

tallblueeyeguy

“Been a client for about 5 years. Great atmosphere. Cool patrons. Awesome staff. Will continue coming / cumming.”

7inchwondercock

“SteamWorks is where all the fun happens. Let it cum, let it cum, let it cum... ❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️”

parukkutty

“Been a client since 2015, when Monday was the only co-ed night. Definitely seen lots of improvement in the facility, such as hot tub, fuck alley, nicer and wider lounge area, better sauna and much more!”

HardD

“It has a great spa atmosphere with super friendly people, great location with lots of upscale restaurants & lounges close by. Lots of available parking on site and off.”

hungwithnine

“Great place! It's an excellent place to maybe step outside your boundaries and try some things you may not feel comfortable doing anywhere else. I have had a lot of fun at SW over the years and hope for many more. ”

Babygurl

“Great atmosphere to have fun. The feeling of being free is more than one can ask for. Let SW unleash your inner desire to be who you are and find what you are looking for. Keep Cumming!”

bigbearboy

“I have visited SteamWorks off and on, for 7 years. As a person who suffers from both body dysmorphia and previous sexual identity confusion, SteamWorks is one of the only places I feel comfortable with me.”

TiddleWinks

“At SteamWorks, I’ve had the opportunity to have some group play experiences I never thought possible.”

milfandcookies

“SteamWorks has given me a new lease on life! Lol”

mhad418

“While it took me a few visits to get truly comfortable with the layout, it took significantly less time to get comfortable with the other patrons! SW is the light of my week!”

DawnMT

“Steamworks is an experience for open-minded individuals.  It will also open your mind even more than it already is. It adds some spice to our lives.”

PrettyShyPeachyPie

First Timers

Events

FAQs